Awake

Hey guys sorry for not updating recently but I am now!

(Nini's POV)

It's been 2 weeks since the whole hospital incident and things are going ok. Mama C is all better and she is already going back to work. Mama D still hasn't waken up nut she's strong and I know she will soon. Things with Ricky couldn't be better we have been hanging out almost every day and we have been going on dates. He has been very helpful because I have been getting more panic attacks recently and he learned a bunch of methods to help me. I have been visiting the hospital everyday with Ricky and sometimes with Mama C but she has been really busy with work. I'm getting ready right now to go to school. My teachers allow me to have my phone out so I can see if Mama C calls me with news from the hospital so I don't have to worry about missing anything. Also I sit next to Ricky in every class in case I have a panic attack. Basically I'm very well taken care of. 

(Ricky's POV)

Life has been ok lately my Dad has been putting himself out there a lot more he even has a date tonight and I'm really proud of him! Things with Nini have been amazing she has been really strong with every thing going on with Mama D. She has been getting more panic attacks lately but I have been helping her and the are getting less and less worse each day so that's good. We have been going to the hospital everyday to check up on her mom and the doctors say that she is getting a little better every day but the don't know when she is waking up. Right now I have to get ready for school because I have to go pick up Nini with my new CAR!!! It's this really nice cute car.

 Right now I have to get ready for school because I have to go pick up Nini with my new CAR!!! It's this really nice cute car

(Nini's POV)

HONK HONK

Oh Ricky's here in his new car! I love that boy so much! 

(General POV)

Ricky- Hey angel!

Nini- Hi bubs {She says as she gets in the car and give Ricky a quick peck on the lips}

Ricky- Hey how are you?

Nini- Good just still worried.

Ricky- I know baby! But don't worry that household over there{HE says as he points to Nini's house} Is full of the strongest women I know.

Nini- Thank you baby! You have been with me through everything and you have helped me with panic attacks and when I'm sad you always make me feel better. I love you so much bubba!

Ricky- I love you too my darling angel and I always love you no matter what! {They share a very loving kiss and head off to school}

~~Time skip to 5th period ENGLISH~~

(Nini's POV)

I was just learning how to write a book when my phone starting to ring and I got so scared and I'm guessing Ricky saw and took my hand and gave a reassuring nod. I picked up the phone.

Hello

Hi is this Nina Salazar-Roberts?

Yes this is her.

We wanted to inform you that your mother Dana Salazar-Roberts is awake and you can visit her.

Oh yes I'm on my way!

Bye!

(General POV)

Nini- Ricky get up we have to go.

Ricky- What happened?

Nini- She's awake

Hey guys this is just a filler chapter! More tomorrow✌️💕!