Epilogue

Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long to update but I was writting bits and pieces throughout the week but it's finally finished! So this is the last chapter that is just going through their biggest milestones in life! Enjoy!

High School Graduation!

(Nini's POV)

Today is the day when we finally leave East High! I'm excited but sad I mean this is the place where I met my soulmate, my sister, my bestest friends, and where I had some of my best memories! But I know that I will see all these people again because we already planned winter break trip for all of us to go on! I'm so excited because Ricky, Gina, EJ, and I are all going to the same college! We are all going to UCLA! Gina is going for dance, Ej and I are going for theater, and Ricky is going for Music! I'm so excited Ricky is going to be where I am because I wouldn't be able to handle long distance! Oh they are starting to call our names! ~~30 minutes later~~ We graduated!!! We all took pictures with our families and each other! I'm so excited for the next chapter in our lives!

College Graduation!

(Ricky's POV)

Wow! I can't believe we made it through college! I'm so glad we didn't lose tuch with everyone from East High! All of our graduations were far enough apart that we were all able to make it to each others! Nini, Gina, Ej's, and I's is last so everyone is here and they are calling our names off one by one eventually they are done and WE DID IT! Next off are careers! Seb and Carlos are going to broadway! Kourtney is working for movie coustume designs! Ej is actually a director and he already got chosen to intern on a movie and he is just going to move up from there. Gina is opening a dance studio! Nini and I are opening a studio where you can learn to sing, act, and play music! I'm so excited to go through this chapter with my favorite people ever!

Proposing time!

(Ricky's POV)
Well today is probably the scariest day ever! I'm proposing to Nini! I know she will say yes but it's still scary because what if nothing goes as planned! No you know it's perfect! We're going on a trip to Salt Lake but she doesn't know we're going there! I'm going to take us to our place! I made sure that it was still there by making Seb and Carlos go because they are living there! They didn't goes as far as they wanted to on broadway so they went to teach at East High! They said everything is perfect so it's all ready to go! Everyone is flying out there to suprise her after so I think it's going to be perfect!

(Nini's POV)

OMG RICKY JUST PROPOSED TO ME IN OUR OLD SPOT THEN ALL OUR FRIENDS CAME RUNNING OUT!!! I COULDN"T BE ANY HAPIER THAN I AM RIGHT NOWW! AHH I'M GETTING MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND!

Wedding!

(Gina's POV)

Ricky and Nini are getting married today! It's the most magical and stressfull day of my life! As her maid of honor THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO! Everything is going pretty smooth so far so yay! We just walked out and are waiting for Nini! She finally comes through and I see Ricky start to cry and then I start to! Ej my beautiful fiance notices me and gives me the sweetest look saying that's going to be us soon and I cry even more! They are officially married and now it's time to PARTY! I grab some wine and give it to Nini but she puts it down. "Nins ou never say no to wine what's wrong?" "Come with me!" She brings me to the bathroom and says that she is pregnant! OMG I"M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

First kid!

(Ricky's POV)
Nini just gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl there ever was! Our little Elizabeth Rose Bowen! My two favorite girls!

That was it!!!! Thank you for reading this book! It means so much to me to see all the support on this book! I hope you guys ejoyed reading it as I writting it! I will be publishing a new book soon if you want to follow me so you know when it's up! Love you guys so much and thank you again for everything! 💕💕💕💕✌️!