ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 ♠

A/N- Hey guys! Thank you guys so much for 14 K reads! Many people ask me why I don't feel a little down about not having as much as other books. My answer is that I have the most supportive audience that has helped me cope with my problems and also the most interactive . And I can't Thank you enough! Now on to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

"I nervous" I admitted, wringing my hands. Today was the day that I would marry the man I loved for years. My BFF/N clapped her hands on my shoulders with a serious look in her eyes.

"Y/n you've given your life to him, and he loves you. You better not chicken out."

I frantically waved my hands, shaking my head.

"Of course not! Its just Im scared..." I turned my head outside the door, taking in the crowd.

"Well yeah, I would be scared to if my parents knew I was fucking"

I gasped, slapping her shoulder.

"Why you-"

We stared at each other, bursting out laughing. I gripped my stomach, trying to calm myself down.

"O-ok lets get ready" I took a deep breath, closing my eyes. I felt a tap on my shoulder to see Coach Norimune. He gave me a warm smile, extending his arm

"Are you ready?" I nodded, sliding my arm with his. He pushed open the door, the sunlight hitting my eyes. I squinted, the white of the venue making it harder to see. I grabbed the material of my dress, lifting it so I could step down the stairs. I looked up to see Suna talking with the twins and Kita. I smiled at his parents who were waving at me.

The crowd was silenced when they saw me, signaling for us to start walking.

Taking meaningful steps as to not trip on my dress, I could see Suna straightening up, his smile growing by the second. I finally reached the alter, Coach Norimune sitting down in his seat. Suna leaned in, whispering in my ear.

"Your look great Chibi" I blushed at the comment, looking into his eyes. The priest smiled at us, clearing his throat.

"You guys may do your vows" I saw Suna reach into his pocket, fumbling with the piece of paper.

"Y/N, you have been by my side, supporting me since forever. Your encouraged my to do my best, and you stuck by me even when I was at my worst. Solving my problems with me, helping me in any way you could just to make my life easier. You made me realize I shouldn't have to apologize for being myself, and that I can always improve. You risked you life not just for me, but for my family and friends, and it would be the best thing that happened to me if you stayed with me for the rest of my life."

Tears pricked at my eyes as the crowed clapped and cheered, Atsumu saying something along the lines of 'My son is growing up!'

I took my paper from the priest, unfolding it.

(Y'ALL I BETTER SEE YOUR MARRIAGE VOWS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW DROP THEM)

"Y/n, do you take Suna Rintarou as your lawfully wedded husband?" I nodded furiously.

"Yes"

"Suna Rintarou, do you take F/n L/n as your lawfully wedded wife?"

He looked at me with those emerald eyes, now filled with explicable happiness

"Yes"

"In the name of god with the power invested in me, I hereby announce Suna Rintarou and F/n L/n as husband and wife"