Visitor To You

~Time Skip to July~
Hoseok's POV
Namjoon has been getting more aware of his surroundings these past months. He's always looking everywhere, sometimes running into things or someone. Yuki is now 9 months old, she is starting to babble a bunch of random things but Namjoon and I make it seem like we're having a conversation with her. "What's wrong Yuki?" She started to babble and play with her toys. "Are you having fun?" She smiled and was playing with her stuffed teddy bear until....a huge cut from where the sewing on the arm came undone. She had started crying and held out the teddy bear to me. "Awww sweetie it's okay! I'm gonna go fix him up okay? Appa is gonna help!"

I took the teddy bear and looked for the sewing need and string and starting to sew the arm together. I had learned how to sew awhile back ever since that one time Yuki's stuffed animals were torn by Mickey. I put a cute little band aid so she could be happy that he was all better and gave it to her. "See? He's all better!" She hugged the stuffed bear and eventually did fall asleep, so I laid her down in her crib and grabbed my keys and was about to walk out the door. "Where are you going?" I turned around to see Namjoon at the stairs. "I'll be right back, I have to go to work and go get something I forgot." He nodded and went back upstairs.

I didn't forget something at work, I was driving all the way to the prison to give Jin a visit. I parked the car and got a visitors tag and waited for Jin to walk out. Finally he walked in and sat down. "Such a surprise to see you here." "Yeah I know." I looked at him. "Why are you acting like this? Saying you're gonna take Namjoon away." He smirked. "Because he belongs to me, ME, he shouldn't be with you!" I glared at him. "Well instead of murdering Kai, D.O, Jennie and Matt you could've just confessed to Namjoon!! They were innocent!" He just laughed. "They tried to take him away or hurt him! And you're the only one in my damn way!!" He got up quickly and roughly pulled me out of the chair. He started to punch me and proceeded to choke me.

I was starting to lose consciousness when the guards ran in and dragged Jin away. "I'll get you!!! Just watch out!! Wait until 8/23/23!!" I was coughing a lot while getting my air back, then got up and went to the car and drove home. I parked the car and looked in the mirror, I had a bruised and cut lip and a bruise where Jin tried to choke me dead. I went inside and hugged Namjoon from behind. "Oh hey Hoseok! Did you get what you forgot?" I nodded as he looked at me, he realized that I had a bruise on my lip. "Babe, what happened to your lip? And don't lie please." I sighed and looked at him. "I went to go see Jin."

"He bruised your lip? Are you okay though!?" I nodded so he won't get worried. "I'm okay Namjoon, you don't have to worry okay?" I kissed him and he kissed back. Yuki started to cry so I went to her room and picked her up, then went back to Namjoon. "Yuki and you will be safe no matter what okay?" I kissed his forehead and smiled softly.

Jin's POV
I had a calendar in my cell, with some random roommate. Everyone stayed away from me since they heard about what I did, apparently news spread by fast before a new inmate comes in. I crossed out the last day of July and smirked to myself. I can't wait to get out of here. Just 23 more days.

Just you wait Namjoon, I'm coming for you.