Argument

~Years Later~
Namjoon's POV
It's been such a long time, I lost hope in anyone trying to find me. Yuki is 5 now, I have been stuck in this house and I attempted so many escapes but he always catches me, so he put a tracker on my ankle to always know where I am. He trusted me with a phone so I've had one for about two years already. Right now Jin was gone somewhere while I was playing with Yuki. "Yuki, tomorrow I'm gonna let you play on my phone okay? I want you to turn the location on so someone could find us." She nodded. "Okay dad!" I smiled a little and kissed her forehead. Soon Jin walked in and the smile I had quickly disappeared as I continued playing with Yuki. He walked past us and went into a room that we weren't allowed in.

"I'm gonna go make some dinner okay?" She nodded as I got up and started to make chicken and rice. Once I was done cooking, I called Yuki and Jin to come and eat, which they both came and sat down to eat. It was very quiet, even though Yuki was talking about her toys and Jin would smile and say something. I guess I thought it was quiet because I stopped talking at the table. After everyone was done eating, I washed the dishes and gave Yuki my phone so she could play today and tomorrow so she'll have it overnight.

I started getting ready for bed. I laid down on my side so I wouldn't look at Jin, but saw Yuki walk in. "Sweetie what's wrong?" She ran up to me. "I turned the location on but he saw it and broke it after awhile!" Soon enough, Jin walked in. "Why is Yuki trying to turn the location on?" "She was wondering how a phone works and what is has so she accidentally pressed it. "Okay, I'll believe you." He then walked to the bathroom and closed the door. "Hopefully someone saw it...go to bed sweetie, okay?" She nodded as I placed a kiss on her forehead and she walked to her room.

Jimin's POV
I was sitting at my desk when my phone went off, so I decided to look at what is was. It was Namjoon's location and he texted. I was able to see the text, he had put the address so I was able to write it down. "Guys!! Namjoon's location was on and I got the address!" I placed the paper on the board as everyone came t the table. "Okay, I'll call backup, we're gonna go tomorrow, it's too late right now." I nodded as I packed everything up and went home.

"I'm back! Yoongi what are you doing here on the couch?" He didn't even look up. "I was waiting for you. You were supposed to come back at 8, it's 12." I looked at the time. "Yoongi I'm sorry, I lost track of time." He got up. "You've been coming home every single day, late Jimin. These past years have been you coming home late at night from work!! The kids ask where you are all the damn time!" I flinched a little since I didn't expect him to yell.  "Well I'm sorry if I made a promise to you that I would catch Jin Yoongi!! Every single day I make sure I can at least find evidence just to get closer to find where Jin is!!" Yoongi scoffed and looked at him. "Then I'm sure you forgot that our damn anniversary was today then right? Because you're too focused in work then your own husband and family!"

"You don't get to say anything Yoongi! Before all of this happened you would always come home late and you still do sometimes!! So don't blame everything on my if you also come home late from work too!!" I teared up and stormed up the stairs and closed the door, already starting to cry. I heard Yoongi at the door. "Babe...I didn't mean to yell...I was just frustrated, and I kept it bottled in." I sniffled and hugged my knees. "Just leave me alone for a bit Yoongi...please." He sighed. "Okay...I'll give you all the time you need." I heard his footsteps fade so I got up and changed into something more comfortable and plopped down on the bed and quickly fell asleep.

Why did we have to argue so bad?