The Return

~Time Skip to Sunday~
No one's POV
Namjoon was out on a little afternoon date with Hoseok while his little brother, Kim Taehyung was watching Yuki. "How has Tae been?" "He's been doing good, of course he's married to Jungkook and they already have two children." Namjoon smiled a little. The date was going great, they had a late lunch, went walking around the park and finally picked Yuki up from Taehyung's and went home to have a movie night while Yuki was in her crib sleeping. "Wait I'm gonna go to the store for some snacks! I'll be back but choose some movies so we can binge watch while Yuki is asleep." Namjoon tried getting up but Hoseok pulled him down.

"Nope, I just wanna have you all to myself...." He started kissing him passionately as Namjoon started kissing back but stopped and pulled away. "Stop trying to stop me from going to the store!" He smiled and got up, heading out the house and going into the car. He drove to the store, looked through the snacks and got popcorn, some candy, and his favorite sodas. He went up to the cashier, payed for his items and walked out, heading to the car and drove home. "I'm back!" Hoseok smiled. "Okay so what movie? I chose "A Dog's Journey", "The Hate U Give", or "Just Mercy"?" "Hmm...The Hate U Give! But first we have to make dinner, I'm already getting hungry."

Namjoon started making some quick ramen for him and Hoseok, then gave him a bowl while Hoseok started the movie. They both finished eating while Namjoon started eating some candy. After awhile, they both heard a thud, coming from Yuki's room. "Babe can you go check? I'll pause the movie." Namjoon nodded and went upstairs, going into Yuki's room to only see something on the floor. It was Jin holding Yuki. "Hey Namjoon, long time o see..." Namjoon was scared, his worst nightmare came true, Jin was back and he was holding his daughter. "You know this could've been us...you and I married and adopting a little baby just like Yuki here." Namjoon was terrified that his daughter was in the arms of someone who was obsessed with him, the one who murdered FOUR people just for him.

"Namjoon, come over here." He immediately walked towards him and felt Jin's arm go around his waist so easily and got pulled close to him by the side. "I missed you...so much." He put Yuki back in the crib and pulled Namjoon close. "I'm so happy I get to hold you but sadly I can't stay for long, but you'll be in my arms permanently soon Namjoon." Jin kissed him then left through the same window he entered through from Yuki's room. Namjoon picked Yuki up and quickly walked downstairs.

He sat down next to Hoseok and laid his head on his shoulder while holding Yuki. "What happened?" "Oh it was nothing, just something fell." Hoseok nodded and continued watching the movie with Namjoon. Meanwhile with Jin, he went to Yoongi's house. "What do you want Jin?" Yoongi was holding Mina, his one month old daughter who was drooling onto his shirt. "So I can't come to see my lovely friend now?" Jin walked in. "Not a lovely friend if you threatened to kill me." He gave Mina to Jimin, but was quickly given back to him after Mina started crying.

"So what do you want?" Jin stood up. "Let's talk in your studio. I'm sure your kids or your husband want to hear it." Yoongi walked to the studio with a sleeping Mina in his arms. "Now tell me, what do you want?" Jin chuckled. "Straight to the point, that's why you were my best friend." Yoongi scoffed. "Until you murdered those people who did nothing wrong." Jin's face went from calm, to serious. "They did do something wrong. And you know it. Anyway, I just want to let you know that I'll be taking Namjoon from Hoseok." "You do realize you'll be dealing with Hoseok right?"

Jin chuckled. "I won't when I kill him." Yoongi placed Mina in her crib and looked at him. "Are you serious?" Jin smirked. "Yup, it'll be soon though, probably by...tomorrow. Anyways, glad talking to you! Just be prepared to plan his funeral with his dad!" Jin got up and walked out with a smirk.

He was ready to have Namjoon all to himself.