The Escape

~Time Skip to August 22nd~
Namjoon's POV
I was feeding Yuki lunch, some tiny chopped bananas and made sure she didn't make a mess. "Okay, I'm off to work, I'll see you later Namjoon." Hoseok kissed me and I kissed back and made some grilled chicken and rice for myself. After Hoseok left, and I finished eating, I picked Yuki up and took her into her room and changed her into something for the day since I had to go out for a bit. I went to the car and put her in the car seat and drove off to the wherever I needed to go to. I parked the car since I had to take Yuki to her daily checkup.

I went inside and signed in, and sat down to wait for the doctor to call us in. After about 30 minutes the doctor called Yuki and I followed him into the room and put Yuki on the table. "Hello Mr.Kim, how have you been?" "Doing okay, Yuki has been a hyper one." Yuki smiled and looked around. "That's sounds like her! Anyways how has Yuki been since her monthly checkup?" He said while giving her a little teddy bear. "She's actually been doing well, she rarely gets sick but when she does, she always has a really high fever. But other than that she's been good." He was checking other things to make sure she is fine and let us go. "If she gets really sick then bring her over and we can give her a shot." I nodded and picked Yuki up, and placed her in the car seat and drove to the grocery store.

I parked the car, got a cart and put Yuki in the front. I entered the store and started to go through the aisles to get what I needed, since we ran out of some things we need. Finally I finished getting what I needed and went up to the cashier. Once I was about to pay, I looked up and a person looked like Jin, I started to get scared but finally payed and went to the car quickly. I put the groceries in, placed Yuki in the car seat and drove home.

~Later On~

I was cuddling with Hoseok, since Yuki was asleep. Hoseok had his arms around my waist and was holding me close. "Sometimes I wonder how I got to be with you...there are times when I think you're too good for me." I sighed as he lifted my chin up. "But I always thought you were too good for me Namjoon, you're so perfect in every way..." I smiled a bit and placed a kiss on his lips. He pulled me into another kiss then continued cuddling me. Soon enough I started falling into a deep slumber.

No ones POV
Jin was now looking at the time, it was now midnight and he knew the guards were about to check the cells. He had acted like he died of something, framing his cell mate that he got murdered my him. The guards looked through, opened the door and they took the cell mate away, two guards taking Jin away out of the prison. Jin smirked to himself and grabbed the sharp object he had and stabbed both the guards and walked into the forest, uncovering the car that Jackson had left for him. Inside the car was clothes, a key to an apartment, cellphone, and a note on where Namjoon lived.

Jin changed out of the orange jumpsuit and into whatever there was in the car, which was a black shirt and basic torn jeans. He got a cap and put it on, then proceeded to drive to the apartment. Once he was there he knocked on the door. The one opening the door was Jackson and he stood to the side and let Jin in. "Glad to see you back Jin." "Yeah, finally out of the prison, but now I'm gonna make sure I have Namjoon all to myself." Jackson just nodded. "Well get some rest, you have some long days ahead of you." Jin nodded and went into the room, changed and fell into a deep slumber.
He will have Namjoon soon enough.