Attempted Escape

No one's POV
Jimin was getting ready for work while the babysitter was on her way to watch the kids. After awhile, she arrived and Jimin started to explain. "So the kids are in their room, Mina is taking her nap so she might wake up hungry! I left some bottles for her and some food and snacks for the kids." She nodded. "I realized your husbands car is here. Is he still here?" He nodded. "He won't go to work for a bit, we had to go see his childhood friend get buried since he was killed, but he won't leave his studio. So I left something for him, if you can just knock on his door and leave it on the table." She nodded. "Okay, I'll let you go to work then!" He smiled and left to work.

Meanwhile Taehyung was with Jungkook, taking care of Ryujin and Moonbin. Jungkook was putting his shoes on. "Jungkook what are you doing?" "I'm gonna go see Jimin, I gotta tell him something." Taehyung looked at him. "Tell him what?" He sighed. "Someone suspicious was sitting in the way back of the funeral, but when I turned to look at him, he was smirking, and it looked like Jin." He sighed. "Okay, just come back home right away." Jungkook kisses Taehyung and left to where Jimin worked. Jimin was getting a soda from the vending machine and saw Jungkook walk in.

"Jimin I need to talk to you." He walked to him and sat down. "Okay?" He sat down and drank his soda. "At the funeral, I looked around and saw someone suspicious in the way back, but he was smirking. And I think it was Jin." Jimin stopped drinking the soda. "Are you sure?" "Yeah I'm sure!" He stood up. "Okay thank you for telling me this Jungkook!" He smiled a little. "No problem." He got up and left back home while Jimin continued working.

Meanwhile with Namjoon, he was laying down in bed, too comfortable to get out of bed. Jin went upstairs and into to the room, sitting on the side of Namjoon. "Namjoon, time to get up." He groaned and turned away from him. After awhile of complaining he finally got up. "Come on." They both went to Yuki and sat down. "Dad! I'm hungry!" "What do you want?" "Macaroni!" He smiled and got up and started to cook the Mac and cheese for her. After cooking, he put a bowl on the table and placed Yuki in the chair while Jin came to him and back hugged him. While Yuki was eating, Jin would kiss Namjoon every once in a while but he realized that Namjoon would never kiss back. Once Yuki was done eating, she went into her room as Jin dragged Namjoon back to the room.

"There is something I'm gonna ask you." Namjoon was sitting on the bed. "Do you still think of Hoseok?" He sounded angry. "Why would you-" "I asked!! Do you still think of Hoseok!?" Namjoon was a little scared of the way Jin was acting. "Yeah, I do. But it's not all the time I swear!" Jin walked up closer to Namjoon and pinned him down. "Do I have to make sure you never think of him!?" Jin yelled a bit. Namjoon was even more scared, but he surprisingly pushed Jin away and off the bed, grabbing the lamp and knocking Jin out. He quickly ran to Yuki's room and picked her up. "Sweetie we're gonna have to run okay? This place is not safe and we need to get away!" He quickly walked downstairs and out the back door.

He was running and he knew he wasn't gonna stop anytime soon once he hears footsteps behind him. "You get back here right now!!" Jin yelled. Namjoon didn't even stop and kept running. After running for 40 minutes, he felt a sudden pain in his leg and fell, he protected Yuki so she wouldn't get hurt even though she started crying. "You're okay Yuki!" He stood up and tried running again, but only fell again. Jin walked up to him and picked him and Yuki up. "That was a bad idea Namjoon." But before he could say anything else.

Namjoon passed out.