Questioning

Taehyung's POV
I was making lunch while Jungkook played with the kids, since they were hungry and wanted chicken nuggets. "Babe! Jimin and Jihoon are here!" I put the chicken nuggets on plates and told the kids to come and eat. "Hello Jimin! Is there something you need?" "Yeah, we need to ask some questions. You too Jungkook." We nodded and went to the dining room and sat down. "So, when was the last time you saw Namjoon?" "Umm, last week, he came over because it was our oldest child's, Ryujin's 8th birthday." He nodded. "And after that did you hear anything from him?" I nodded. "He texted me, saying he needed to talk to me, so I asked what was wrong, he said Jin broke into the house and whispered that he'll be in his arms soon, before all of this happened..." Jimin and Jihoon looked at each other and then back at me and Jungkook.

"Well right now we're doing our best to look for Namjoon, if you two have anything else then please call me okay?" We nodded and watched them leave. "They'll find Namjoon soon...they have to or I lose all my respect in them." I could tell Jungkook was a little mad this was happening. "Kookie, they'll find him, don't get mad." He took a deep breathe and nodded. "Okay, you're right." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

Namjoon's POV

I was washing the clothes when Yuki walked in. "Yes Yuki?" She reached towards me so I picked her up and smiled. "What are you doing?" "Hide and Seek!" I smiled softly. "Are you hiding?" She nodded. "Okay I'll hide you!" I hid her behind the clothes that were already washed. "Now you have to be quiet okay?" She nodded as I continued putting clothes into the washer. After starting the washer, Jin walked in. "Have you seen Yuki?" I shrugged. "She didn't walk in here. She could be somewhere in the house." He sighed. "Okay" he walked towards where Yuki was and picked her up. "Found you!" Yuki giggled and hugged onto him. I walked out of the laundry room with Jin and Yuki and sat down on the couch, and starting to watch TV.

After awhile, Yuki went to her room to go play, so it was only Jin and I. We were both watching TV until I fell asleep.

Jimin's POV
I was looking closely at the evidence until I looked up and saw a man walk in. "Jimin, he said he needed to talk to you" I nodded. "What do you need to talk about?" "About the prisoner who escaped." "Okay, come with me." I led him into an office and offered him to sit down. "So what is it?" He took a deep breathe. "Well, Jin, the person who escaped got married, to Namjoon, I think it was him." "Are you sure?" He nodded. "Because I was the one who got them married, I didn't know about all the murders and kidnapping, but after it, I heard and realized it was them." I wrote it down. "Okay, did you see the car they left in?" He stayed quiet for a bit. "I did get a picture of the license plate though." He pulled his phone out and showed the picture. I took my phone out and took the picture of it as well.

"Is there anything else?" He shook his head. "I just had to help and give this information." I smiled a little. "Okay thank you for giving this information to us sir." He left as I walked out of the room and quickly walked to the table and the board. I got a picture printed out, since there was a picture of them and put it on the board. "You found something?" "Yeah! Turns out the guy was the one who got Jin and Namjoon married, he didn't know until a week later, so it was about a year ago." Jihoon walked up. "Okay, what else." "He also got the license plate of the car the left in, so I'm gonna have someone scan it to see where it is." He nodded and sat down. I sighed and started to zone out a bit. "Jimin? You okay?" I shook my head. "Just thinking..." "about what?" He looked at me.

"Tomorrow is the day we go to Hoseok's funeral, Yoongi is gonna be a mess tomorrow because this is his childhood friend we're talking about, they've been through thick and thin together growing up." He nodded. "Well, I'll go too, even though I didn't know him, but I have to pay my respects for your husbands friend." I smiled a little. "Thanks...anyways, I'm gonna go back to this case for a little longer." "But you can go home." "I know, just gonna look more into it." He nodded and got up, waved and left home while I sat at my desk and looked into the file more.

I won't stop until I find him.