Emotional Mess

~The Next Day~
Jimin's POV
I was waiting for Yoongi to come downstairs while I explained to the babysitter about what she has to do. "So there's a bottle ready for Mina, I don't know if the kids will be hungry but if they are then there's leftovers or you could put something in the oven!" I handed Mina to her and smiled. "Thank you for coming to watch them." "Oh no problem Mr.Min! If you ever need me to watch them last minute just let me know." I smiled and saw Yoongi come downstairs. "You ready?" "I guess I have to be ready." He sighed as we left and drove to the funeral home. Before we got in, I saw him shaking so I held his hands. "Everything will be okay, if you need to go outside during the funeral then go through the side door okay?" He nodded and took a deep breathe and finally entered.

There were picture of Hoseok on the tables, a lot of them. Some were of him in high school, when he was a child, and before he got murdered. "Hey...look. It was when Mina was only a couple of weeks old." I smiled a little remembering when they came over.

~Flashback~
"Hoseok! Namjoon I'm glad you guys came!" Yoongi hugged them. "Yoongi don't be so loud or else all the effort to get Mina asleep won't be worth it at all." He whispered. "Sorry..come on." They all walked to Jimin, who was holding the newborn daughter. "She's so adorable!" Hoseok whisper yelled and smiled. "Of course she is, we have the cutest babies." Yoongi was being dramatic. "Yah Yoongi be quiet, you've been loud all day." Before Yoongi could say anything, Mina started getting fussy and started crying. "Great...now she's crying again." Jimin sighed. "Hey can I hold her?" Hoseok sat down next to Namjoon. "Sure, just support her head okay?" Hoseok chuckled. "I know." He passed a crying newborn to Hoseok as he held her close and comforted her, causing her to calm down and being able to fall back asleep.

"How were you able to get he calmed so quickly?" Yoongi looked at him. "Because, back in high school I would always babysit, do you not remember?" He laughed nervously. "No...not really." They all laughed a little, but lowly since there was a sleeping newborn.

~Flashback End~

"Yoongi...come on." I held his hand as we walked up to what was holding Hoseok, the upper front part was open so people could see him. Yoongi was shaking really badly as I would squeeze his hand every once in awhile to assure he was fine. We finally made it to the front and looked at Hoseok. His face had no emotion, we wouldn't be able to see his smile anymore, or hear his jokes, or him arguing with Yoongi who has the better child. Yoongi was shaking vigorously and started crying. "Okay...come on let's go take our seat.." I walked to the front row on the side with him and he kept crying as I would let him cry on my shoulder for a bit.

~After the funeral~

We got into the car and I started driving, following the other cars to where they would bury him. Yoongi was still shaking, but not as bad as it was earlier. "J-Jimin I can't see him get buried, I-I just can't." I looked at him. "I know...it's hard but if you can't see it then cover your eyes or look away okay?" I held his hand as we went all the way over there and stood all around where Hoseok would be buried. His family and they even asked Yoongi to help carry him to where he would be buried, and he accepted it. After putting him down, they all stayed quiet, praying for him too. "He left in note that we found, saying he if he ever died that he wouldn't want his family or friends see him get buried." Everyone just nodded and left, Yoongi quickly went to the car and I went into the drivers side and drove home.

Once we got home, Yoongi quickly went into his studio as I payed the babysitter and saw all the kids asleep. I went upstairs and changed into shorts and a hoodie, then sat down on the bed and sighed. I waited and waited for Yoongi to come to the room, but he didn't so I fell into a deep slumber around 4 in the morning.

This took a huge toll on Yoongi.