Another Plan

~A couple of days later~
Namjoon's POV
I was now cleaning the kitchen, not letting Hoseok do anything, and the doctor said for him to not really wear a shirt around the house since it could bother him. "Hoseok don't! I can clean the house, you go rest!" I took the cleaning supplies away from him. "Joon just let me help! I can't go to work so at least let me help around the house." I sighed and kissed his cheek. "You can help me by resting and making sure you heal up, besides I have to changes your bandages later on okay?" He sighed. "I'll watch Yuki then. You're gonna have to let me help you clean one day though." I smiled a bit and continued cleaning the kitchen.

After awhile I finally finished cleaning the house and folding clothes, then went to go see Yuki and Hoseok to see what they were up to. Both were playing as Hoseok had a princess crown on, Yuki also had a crown on. "Okay Namjoon don't make fun of me! Yuki wanted me to wear it so I didn't want to make her sad!" I started laughing a bit. "Awww that's so cute!" I walked to them and sat down, but Yuki handed a crown to me as well so I put it on. Yuki started smiling and clapping. "Okay, we'll be right back Yuki!"

Hoseok and I both got up and went into the bathroom, I grabbed new bandages and started to takes the old bandages off of Hoseok. "So are you gonna keep staring or?" "Hoseok I wasn't staring!" I started to wrap the bandages around his wound. "You sure? I'm sure you were staring at my abs Namjoon." He smirked a little. "Hoseok! Okay I'm done wrapping the bandages." He smiled and kissed me, which I kissed back. "Should we continue this later? I know that you want to by the look on your face." He whispered into my ear. "Shut up..."

He chuckled and placed a kiss on my lips, then went back to Yuki as I went to make dinner. I decided to make spaghetti so I got everything that I needed out. Finally after about 40 minutes, dinner was ready so I got Yuki and put her in the high chair. Hoseok came downstairs as well and grabbed a plate and filled it with spaghetti and sat down while I started feeding Yuki. "How is your injury healing up?" "Really good, they said that I can stop using the bandages later today." I smiled softly. "That's good!"

No ones's POV
After finishing dinner and washing the dishes, Hoseok helped by putting Yuki to bed and going to the room and finally taking the bandages off and changed into some shorts and no shirt and waited for Namjoon to walk in. He finally walked in but Hoseok did start to kiss him passionately, and he kissed back. Meanwhile with Jin, he was with Jackson, planning on how he was gonna get in Namjoon's house. "So in a couple of days, on a Sunday, you'll go in through the daughters room, and I know for sure Namjoon will go check on him." Jin smirked and nodded. "Perfect, I'll be at the house on Sunday, I'm gonna get some rest."

He will finally see Namjoon face to face.

𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 | 𝐊.𝐒𝐉 𝐱 𝐊.𝐍𝐉 |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें