Tried to Escape

Namjoon's POV
I woke up slowly in a really comfortable bed, but realized it wasn't my house. "You're awake babe....finally." I turned around and saw Jin. I immediately backed away until I fell off the bed. "You okay?" Jin got up and walked over to me. "H-How did I get here!?" Jin chuckled a bit. "You're home, with me and Yuki, no more Hoseok in our way!" Jin smiled and caressed my cheek, placing a kiss on my lips. "I don't want to be here....I need to be back at my REAL home, with Hoseok, not you." Jin's face turned to serious very quickly. "Listen Namjoon, Hoseok isn't here anymore! I'm here, we're all a family and we will get married. Got it?" He grabbed my chin to make me look at him. I nodded at him and he let go of my chin.

"That's good." He placed another kiss on my lips and walked to the door. "Yuki is in her room asleep, I already fed her so don't worry." He walked away while I got up and closed the door to get ready. Surprisingly, all my clothes and personal items were all here, including the pictures I had. I sighed and changed out of my dirty clothes and into something more comfortable and went downstairs. "You hungry babe?" I cringed when Jin called me babe. "Not really..." I sat down at the table and poked at the table. "Well I made some eggs and bacon for you." Jin placed the plate in front of me and I started eating.

No one's POV
While Namjoon continued eating, Yuki woke up and started crying, causing Namjoon to immediately sit up. "No you can finish your food, I got her." Jin walked upstairs and went to Yuki's room to calm her down. After awhile her cries stopped and Jin came downstairs with Yuki in his arms and walked towards Namjoon. Namjoon was already done eating and washed the plate, then quickly picking Yuki up and going upstairs and locking the door. "Namjoon, unlock the door." "No! Just leave me alone!" Jin chuckled. "Now you know I can't do that doll face. So open the damn door!"

He started running into the door to get it open, causing Yuki to start crying. As for Namjoon, he was able to make Yuki stop crying since he gave her, her pacifier. Namjoon was able to get onto the roof but sadly, Jin took Yuki away and placed her on the bed, then grabbed him and dragged him inside. "You think you were gonna get away that easily!?" Jin yelled at him, walking closer to Namjoon. Jin stopped walking, and put Yuki in her little play area of her room and went back to Namjoon. "Now, what should I do with you? You were being bad because you wanted to try and run away!"

Namjoon backed away from Jin but was grabbed by his ankle and dragged back. "What should I do with you huh?" Jin harshly grabbed his chin. Namjoon was beyond scared, the fact that his worst nightmare came true, and the one he loved was killed by Jin. "Oh I know what to do!" Jin smirked and pinned Namjoon down by his wrists above his head. He then started to kiss Namjoon's neck roughly and biting his neck every once in awhile, causing Namjoon to move around a lot. "Jin stop!!! Stop it please!!" He pleaded until Jin finally stopped. "That's the only thing I'm doing, there will be more later on." Jin left the room and closed the door, causing Namjoon to get up and go check on Yuki.

Yuki was calmly playing and looked up at Namjoon, smiling at him and reaching towards him. He picked her up and smiled softly, kissing her forehead. "I'm so sorry you have to go through this Yuki, this is all my fault..." he sighed, tearing up a bit. Meanwhile with Yoongi, he was a mess, finding out the day after Jin said he was gonna kill Hoseok, and it was actually true. Police found Hoseok's body early in the morning, and reported Namjoon and Yuki missing. Police sent papers out, asking if anyone knew anything about what happened. As for Hoseok's dad, he was even more of mess, he lost his own son, at such a young age too. And now his son-in-law and granddaughter were missing.

Taehyung, he was so worried about Namjoon, it gave him flashbacks of when Namjoon and Hoseok were first taken in high school, but he doesn't know if it was Jin or not. "Taehyung I need you to calm down!" He was having a panic attack. "I-I k-knew something would happen! W-What if they kidnapped him and Yuki for Jin when he gets out!?" "But that's impossible because he was pronounced dead." Taehyung finally calmed down and picked his youngest child up, Soobin who barely turned 1. "Yeah but then they announced he wasn't dead, and he escaped! He could be going after Namjoon now!" Jungkook sighed. "Look, I know this is scary because Namjoon is going through the same thing again, but they will find him okay?" Taehyung nodded and took a deep breathe. "Yeah you're right."

Yoongi was, of course was a mess, because his childhood friend was murdered, and he knew it was Jin who did it, but of course he couldn't say anything. "Yoongi? Are you okay?" Jimin asked outside the door of Yoongi's studio. "I-I'm Fine!" Jimin sighed. "I know you're not, I'm coming in." He opened the door to see his studio a mess, he knew something was off because it was always cleaned. He heard sniffling and saw Yoongi sitting in his chair. "Yoongi? What's wrong?" Jimin sat in front of him. "I-It's just that, I find out that my childhood friend was murdered, and now my other friend and their daughter is missing!" Yoongi teared up. "They're gonna find him, I'm sure they're also gonna find who murdered Hoseok. Okay?" Yoongi nodded and started crying, causing Jimin to pull him close and allowing his husband to cry on his shoulder. "It's okay...just let it all out.." Jimin rubbed his back until Yoongi finally calmed down.

"Well I get to go back to work tomorrow, and I'm sure they're gonna give me Hoseok's case." Jimin was a detective, he may seem like the type to choose anything else other than law, but he's a detective in crimes such as homicide, rape, assault and other crimes that need to be brought to justice. "Yeah...they trust you more with it." Jimin smiled a little. "Yeah, and that means I won't stop until whoever killed Hoseok is brought to justice okay? Now I want you to get rest." Yoongi smiled a little. "Stop trying to act like the top Jimin. Cause you're not." "I can be!" Yoongi glared at him and put him over his shoulder. "No Min Yoongi! I have work tomorrow!!" "I think the kids will be happy with ANOTHER child!" Yoongi laughed a bit while walking to their shared bedroom, while Jimin was trying to get away.

Back with Jin and Namjoon, Jin was ready for bed, but Namjoon wasn't sleeping in the same bed as him. "Namjoon for the last fucking time, just get in bed!" Namjoon was sitting in a chair near the bed. "I don't want to." Jin sighed and glared at him. He walked up to him. "When I say go to bed." Jin grabbed Namjoon's wrists tightly and brought him close, to the point where their faces were inches apart. "That means you go to bed. Got it?" Namjoon nodded. "Good, now come on, time for bed." He got up and sat down on the bed then proceeded to lie down as Jin was next to him. "Goodnight babe." As Jin fell asleep, Namjoon couldn't, so much has happened and it just flashed him in seconds, that whole night he stayed awake.

He wished all of this was a nightmare.