Prologue

The sea of darkness

Darkness... all anyone can see is darkness at one point in there life. Screams could be heard in a toddlers peculiar room. It's like Falling in a body of water full of darkness and secrets. "Help! Brian!" A women screams.

No one is there to save you; not your sister, not your brother, and not even your own mother. "My son! Help me, please!" The women says screaming in agony as the creature start to sink it's teeth in her torso. You just keep on falling deeper and deeper into the pits of hell as you reach the peek of insanity. "My son?"

The toddler asks the women with no hint of anger or disbelief but just asked as if it was just empty words. You want to give anything you have just to see a little bit of light. "My son," the toddler repeats with a hint of hope. The toddler reaches out to grab the women. But soon you see the light disappear as if it was never there right in the palm of your hands. The toddler looks in the women's eyes seeing nothing of love or any hint of exception.

"My son. Huh?" The toddler says with disgust. The women looks in the toddlers eyes not seeing any remorse or pity for what is about to become of her. Not even hatred... just plain emptiness. The toddler takes a step back away from the women welcoming the creature in its feast. "Wait! My son! I do love you!" That was the last words the women said to the boy. The last thing the boy heard from his mother were lies.

The creature did not waste a second and sunk its teeth deeper into the women. You sink so deep in the darkness you are finally at a point where you stare directly in the eyes of Satan. The creature suddenly stopped chewing the corpse and lifted its head staring directly at the boy as if it was waiting. The boy stares at the women's dead body with no emotion in his eyes. He looks up at the creature looking deep inside it's eyes. The only emotion he sees is bloodlust.

As you stare into satan's eyes you see a hint of welcoming and exeption. The boy takes a step closer to the creature and without thinking drops down low towards the corpse. As if the boy was in a daze he bent down and started to eat. Eat. Eat. Eat. Those were the words said repeatedly in his head. The creature just stared at the toddler. It's eyes following the boys every movement. It's eyes soon stopped at a specific spot. The toddler had a big bite on his left shoulder. The creature just sat and watched the toddler that night.