Chapter 1

Seven years have past, I open my eyes welcoming myself to the breeze flowing through my long black hair. I took a step out the woods. I listened to my surroundings as if anyone is there. I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes. I heaved the heavy sack over my shoulders and exhaled.

I opened my eyes and started to walk towards the shiny red truck. The truck was in an open clearing as the forest was up a head. Up a head I could see a dirt path. I took the sack off my shoulders and threw it in the back covering it with a blanket. I walked towards the front of the trunk. My hand on the handle. I froze as my heart was beating fast. My eyes widened realizing what I was truly doing. I turned towards the woods feeling my heart swell as I looked at the individual trees. I was ready to run back into my safe haven, but as soon as I took a step in the direction of the woods I felt a soft breeze of wind. I closed my eyes and my heart started to beat normally. "Okay," I said with a soft smile. I opened the door and stepped inside, started the engine and was ready to take off but not without looking back. "I'll be back soon..." I said under my breath as if he could hear me. Deep down I knew he did. I looked forward and started the engine. I didn't look back because if I did I would head right back. I opened the window and smiled. I turned on some music on the radio and started to sing along.

A few hours have past and I stopped at a gas station. I walked to the back and started to dig in the mysterious sack for some gas money. I felt a familiar warm liquid and gave an irritated sigh. "Seriously, I told him that I can get my own food," I said finally pulling out some money. I wiped the red liquid on the blanket not wanting it to get on my clothes.

After getting gas, I was back on the road. I wonder where I could go to start my search. As I drifted into my thought I failed to notice a newspaper flying up ahead. The news paper covered part of the front window. I yelped in surprise and looked under the newspaper only to get another surprise. A deer was standing right in the middle of the road. Without thinking I steer away from the deer. I was probably an inch away from hitting it.

This time, I lost control of the car and drove off the road into a big ditch. When the car came to a stop I groaned as I felt a headache coming on. I opened the door and rolled out with an "oof ." I looked at my car to see the damage. There was smoke coming out of the car. I jumped back in my car trying to start the engine. I turned the keys as the engine made a weird cracking noise. I turned it again only to get the same result. I let my head fall back on the steering wheel groaning in the situation I got myself into. I let my body slump and without noticing I was leaning to the left and out the door. I yelped for the third time today and fell out landing on my back.

I got up and looked towards the deer as a tick mark formed on the side of my forehead. "Really?" I yelled pointing to the truck and looking directly at the deer. The deer just looked at me with its dull black eyes then turned around and galloped into the woods not giving a cow. I sighed, "Jerk."

I decided to look around to see any car pass by to help me with the truck. Seeing as there were no cars passing by for the past 20 minutes, I gave up and headed to the back. I grabbed my sack from the back of the truck and started to follow the road and see where it heads to.

15 minutes have past and I came to a peculiar sign. It looked worn out and hasn't been touched in decades waiting to fall off completely. Even though the words were fading you could still see what it says. "Gravity Falls?" I questioned as I raised my eyebrow. "Huh, its only 1 mile away," I started walking towards the direction of "Gravity Falls."

I reached the destination as a sign said "Welcome to Gravity Falls." From the view it looked like a small regular town with a small population. I walked into the lively town. I looked around seeing an old man with rag down clothes and with a long beard. The old man was spewing nonsense about a two headed goat. I walked pass some girls whispering to each other. They glanced at me and started whispering again. They all turned and said 'hi' to me. I waved back giving an awkward smile and turned back around heading further in the town.