1 » Instagram

Sitting at a table in an empty garage, spacing out while listening to the footsteps that approach you. A bigger hands grabbed onto your shoulder as you slowly grabbed onto the hand and caressed it.

"What's the things that have messed up with your thought, hmm?" a deep male voice asked you.

"Nothing." you lied and the male sighed as he took a sit beside you.

"I know you're lying." he said as he rested his head on you shoulder, hugging your waist.

You sighed and continue to stare towards the damaged car not to far from your table. You can feel your body tensed up a bit as a random flashbacks appeared in your head.

A flashbacks of a heavy type vehicle crashed onto a black car until it killed the front passenger. The front passenger happened to be your beloved mother. You still remember that only you, your brother and your dad made it alive and your mother couldn't make it.

"Don't cry, it hurt me." he said as he hugged your waist more tighter.

"I didn't."

"If you say so."

[why don't you say so~] lmao sowwy-

You sighed and patted his head before deciding to leave the garage and head outside.

"Let's just head outside and maybe went over to the nearest Starbucks?" you suggest and he nodded.

"Sounds great!" he immediately jogged outside and head off maybe to his own room.

As goes for you, you head off to your room and took off your outfits and change it to the other one. You wore a fishnet socks and put on a black skinny ripped jeans. Then, you wore a black plain shirt with two straight lines on both side of the sleeves.

You tied your black silky hair into a high ponytail and head out immediately after grabbing yout phone along with you. You head downstair and eventually you impressed.

Both you and your twin brother wore the same outfits without each other knowing.

"Did we just connect with each other's brains?" he asked and you laughed.

"Who might know." you said and he pulled you off with him.

You guys exit the mansion and made your ways to the nearest Starbucks. When you guys were already in front of the Starbucks, he pushed the door and let you enter first.

You enter and immediately stood in front of the counter and started to make your orders with your brother.

"May I have your orders?" the waiter asked.

"I want Y/F/D with extra cream on top." you said and the guy at the counter wrote down.

He then looked over your brother and wait for his order.

"I'll go for caramel macchiato with extra cream on top."

The guy nodded while writing down the orders and looked back towards you guys, smiling as he hold onto two empty cups with marker in his hand.

"What's your names, miss and sir." he politely asked.

"Mine is Y/n and his name is Junseong." you said and he wrote it on the cup.

"Okay, your orders will be right up in a few minutes." he said and both of you npdded before leaving to take a seats.

Both you and Junseong took a sit at a table by the window and started to pulled your phone out. You push the passwords buttons and the main screen showed up.