27 » W O O Y O U N G

The next day you woke up, you started to do your morning routines before deciding to walk along the areas.

When you're done, you wore a simple white buttoned up short sleeves shirt tucked inside a black skirt.

You then wore a pair of simple flip flops and tied your hair half up and half down. Then, you casually walked out of the room after grabbing your phone with you.

“Y/n?”

You turn around and saw Wooyoung. You smiles and wave a bit. “Hey Wooyoung and good morning.”

He smiles and greeted you before deciding to walk along with you. “So, umm you look different. It's a good different.”

“Thanks and you look good too.”

He smiles and patted your head before continuing the walks. You guys started to walked around the shops nearby. You guys started to take random photos with weird poses.

Then, you guys started to hang out until the evening. As it was already 6 in the evening, you guys went back to the resort and went to talk a walk at thr beach.

You take off your flip flops and started to run towards the beach leaving Wooyoung laughing behind. You started to skipped which make Wooyoung thinks you look really cute without even trying.

****

Wooyoung's pov

She's so cute without even trying.” I mumble to myself before walking towards her too.

Both of us walk along the beach before deciding to walk back inside. When both of us walk back inside, me and her bumped onto Dowoon and ONF.

“There you are, come quick! Hanse is buying the foods for us.”

We nodded and then Dowoon pulled her along as Wyatt pulled me along too. We ran towards somewhere and finally arrive at the spot which is at the VIP balcony.

We started to take a sit by the huge table and eat together while laughing which a laugh realky caught my attention.

I look over and saw Y/n laughing while holding her tummy. Her laugh sounds cute yet funny which make her real personalities sparks out of her.

She was actually a bubbly, sunshine yet a funny person. She seems to know how to get herself enjoy the talk and the joke.

She also a good listener for someone younger like her. She act like the older one even though she's the youngest among us. Those personalities make her look stand out even more which is I love it.

“Ehem, Wooyoung. You're drooling and please wipe those saliva of yours off before Y/n sees it.”

“Oof, sorry- Wait a minute, who are you?”

“Duh, I'm the one who create this book for yall.”

“Joking author-nim but hey! Don't break the fourth wall!”

“Oof sorry! Didn't mean to but I have to since you're drooling just now.”

“Eheh, sorry but shoo shoo~ Go back and write this story so this book will end quickly-”

“*gasp* How dare you! Did you just shooed me away? I'm hurting~ ㅠ~ㅠ”

“No no, author-nim~ Don't cry~”

“Ha ha Wooyoung, you've made author-nim cry. I think Hongjoong hyung will beat your ass up for making author-nim crying.” Jongho said while blaming me for making author-nim crying.

“Wooyoung.”

I look over and saw Hongjoong hyung already tapped his shoe as Y/n shake her head to the left and to the right. [Left and Right]

“Sorry hyung.” I awkwardly scratched the back of my head.

“Gotcha!”

“What?”

“It's a prank but I was sad by your words, Wooyoung-ah.”

I just facepalmed myself and then went to hug author-nim and apologize as she patted my back and continued to write this books.

I look at Y/n and she have those face looks like she held her laughter seeing me. I just laughed which make her laughed too.

We started to sing all the night and watch the stars and then went back to our rooms.

Iwemt towards Y/n and then patted her head as she grinned which make me smiles even more.

“Goodnight, eartling.” I said before planting a kiss on her cheek.

I backed away and a red tint shades can be seen on her cheeks, “Goodnight too, Wooyoung.”

She enter her room and slowly closes the door as she take a peek through the door before completely close the door.

I just smiles and walk back to my room.