26 » M I N G I

It's been a few months passed and Hanse suddenly meet up with you guys along with the others.

Hanse told everything about what Jinhyun did to them all the times after you left. He and Jinhyun broke up after he knew that Jinhyun stole his money to pay her fucking 1 million debts.

You and Hanse also in a good relation now between sister and brother. You also spend the whole months with them. You're still using the eyepatch but only for a few days or weeks cause you don't even know.

Speaking of yourself, you were now sitting inside the kitchen while munching over the chicken meat.

Then, J-US went over with Seoho, Sungjin. “Hey earthling!”

You chuckles and then waved. They sit by the tables and started to lean in.

“What's up?”

“Of course good and miss to talk with yall.”

They happily nodded and smiles as they patted your head.

“We miss you too but you know that, we all should hangouts again maybe at some resorts nearby?”

You nodded in agreement and they started to searched a nearby resort. Good thing that there's a resort whoch you guys gladly applied for.

You guys even told the other about this and they agreed which you giys started to talk all the night before deciding to sleep on the living room since it's 3 in the morning.

[ Time skips to the hangout days! ]

You guys finally arrived at the resort which Nancy and Haneul immediately ran off from the van and ran into the budings.

You just laughed and Hanse put his arm on your shoulders before girnning at you.

“Let's go?”

“It's leggo, Hanse.”

“I thought it was wewo?”

You started to think a bit before swatting your hand in front of your face, “Both but I preferred wewo.”

“Okay, earthling.”

Then, you guys enter the building and registered your informations off before you guys get to the arranged rooms for all of you guys.

When you got your room, you went inside and started to changed into your bikini. (lol ㅠㅠ)

Then, you put on really big white shirt on which reaches above of your knees. You went outside after grabbing your towel. Due to your lucky day, you bumped into Haneul and Nancy who were now also in their swimming suit/bikini.

“Y/n! Let's go swimming!”

“Sure, swimming pool here we gooo!”

You guys ran towards the swimming pool and started to buy some bowls of ice creams for each of you.

Then, you got into the pool since Haneul go to buy the ice cream while Nancy talked go some girls maybe her old friends.

Once you got inside the water, you felt a light tapped on your shoulder. You turned and saw Mingi.

“Can I join too?”

You nodded while laughing and he got into the waters and was beside you.

“Did you come alone?”

“I'm with the girls and what about you?”

“Alone.” he said while flashing you his gummy cherry smiles.

You nodded and giggles which makes him to pinch your cheeks, “How's your eyes, carrot?”

“They're getting better.”

“Hanse said that the doctor told that you can take the eyepatch off now.”

“Really, well then adios eyepatch~”

Mingi then laughed seeing your dramatic acting skills as you take the eyepatch off. You hit him and laughed.

“What so funny huh?”

“I can't with your face just now.”

Then, both of you started to laughed and then decided to swims for a bit. You guys swims back and forth in the pool before Haneul calls you off.

“Y/n, I got the ice cream for ya!”

You immediately swims towards her and then stand inside the pool as you started to scoop the ice cream before putting it inside of your mouth.

“dih ih woa wood!” you spoke in gibberish way which make Mingi laughed.

“What were you saying?!”

“I said this is so good! Was that so funny Mr Cherry Head?”

“Hell yea! Who's you calling Mr Cherry Head, huh?”

“You!”

He then started to tickles you which makes you to swims off from him as he was after you.

“Come back here, you little gibberish alien!”

“Haha, Mr Cherry Head can't catch me! Blep!” you said while sticking your tongue out.

“I swear to god that if I caught you, I'll tickles you off!”

You guys started to swims back and forth inside the pool which makes Mingi gave up and then let you win.

“Yea, I win and you lose it!” you said as you started to make some weird poses.

“Come, let's get back cause they will probably eat all of the food without leaving some to us!”

You nodded and then started to wrapped the towel around ypur body before both of you ran off to your rooms.

****

Mingi's pov

Aish Y/n, you such a kid. A kid that always makes me smile eheh!”

I started to smiles which make the other who passed by look at me weirdly.

I just blushes and immediately ran off towards my room before closing the door off and changed my cloth.

‘Best things to remembers.’