16 » S E O N G H W A

Both you guys were in the kitchen, cooking some dinner. You was cutting some vegetables while Seonghwa prepared the table. Then, you started to let Seonghwa cooked it up while you make some kimbap and tteobokki.

When you're done, you prepared it on the plate and put it on the table before going to fried the chickens.

When you guys both done, Seonghwa called all of them down, “Boys, dinner's up!”

Many footsteps can be heard and suddenly, they ushed inside the kitchen while pushing each other.

“Y/N! San hit me just now!” Mingi whined as he went beside you and held your arm. “Aigoo where did he hit you, hmm?” you asked Mingi.

He pout and point towards his head as he bend at your height. You just shake your head and blow the spot he pointed to, “Done!”

He flash you his gummy smiles and went to take a sit. Then, Jongho and the others started to whined too.

“Y/n-ah, what about me?~” they whined and held your arms while pouting as you sighed. “Boys.” Seonghwa suddenly speak and they started to pout while heading to the tables and sit.

You took a sit in the middle and Mingi sit on the left near yours and as goes for your right side, Yeosang take it. “Thanks for the food!” all of you guys said in sync.

You reached out and take some kimbap and fried chicken in your ate before giving some to Mingi and Yeosang, “CHICKEN!~”

You just shake your head and then Jongho whined, “It's not fair! Y/n only treated Yeosang and Mingi nicely except for us!” you looked over to Jongho and smiles.

“What would you want, Jongho-ah?” you asked and he smiled, “I want a chicken, kimbap, tteobokki and the some chicken soup.” you just smiles and gave him the foods he wanted to eat.

Then, you guys started to eat and Mingi keep telling that he was a fallen angel and he used to have wings before but he had them off. You just smiles at their silliness but you somehow notice that Seonghwa keep staring at you. When you looked over him, he flash you a smile and you would smiled back.

When you guys finally done, they started to thanked you and Seonghwa before heading back towards their rooms, leaving you alone with Seonghwa to clean up the table.

When both of you got the dishes in the sink already, you started to washed them up as Seonghwa would clean it up before drying them.

“Umm, Seonghwa-ah?” he looked over you and titles his head before humming. “Why do you keep staring at me when we eat?” you asked and he turned to looked back towards the plates.

“I just want to.” he simply said and you can feel that your cheeks heated up by his simple answers. “Why?”

“Nah, just curious.” you said and he nodded. You guys keep doing the dishes off and then, clean up the tables and same goes to the other stuffs before heading off to sleep.

But, you feel like you're still not sleepy which you decided to stay on the kitchen counter for a moments and Seonghwa join. “Why don't you go to sleep yet?”

“I don' feel like I wanna sleep yet and you?” he then smiles and too a sit across yours, “Me too, I don't feel tired yet.”

You smiles and then, you guys started to talk about random things, “Really?!” he nodded and continued again, “You should see their faces back then!”

Then, you burst out laughing as he joined to laughed also. You guys started to laugh all the night and turned out he was kinda nice.

It was finally 12 in the morning so you guys started to head out of the kitchen and switched off the lights as he walked you off to your room.

“Thanks and goodnight, Seonghwa-ah.” you said and he smiles before bending down over your heights and patted your head, “Goodnight, radish.” he said and turned himself off and wanting to walked away but stopped.

He turned himself again and head towards you before quickly leaning in and place a gentle kisse on your forehead as he smiles when he back away, “I almost forgot about it and again, goodnight.”

He turned away and walked off to his room, leaving you behind feeling shocked by his actions. “Okay, that's kinda weird but forget it.” you said before entering your room while yawning.

You jumped onto your bed and pulled the blanket to cover your body as you slowly dozing off to your dreamland.

****

Seonghwa's pov

Wow, I never thought that I would be able to do it.’ I thought to myself as a flashback of her shocked face appeared in my mind.

‘Cutie radish looked so cute when she shy or blushed. I really hope that I can squish her cubby cheeks.’

I smiled to myself and started to dozed off to my dreamland after pulling the blanket up to cover myself.

“Sleep tight, radish”