18 » H A N S E ?

Another weeks has passed and you get to know with those boys more. You're now sitting in the living room along with the other boys as Day6, Youngji, Nu'est, ONF, Oneus, Nancy and Haneul decided to pay you and ATEEZ a small yet warm visit.

While enjoy talking, your phone rings which you immediately picked up without looking at the caller ID, “Hello?”

“Y/n-ah.”

“Oh, hey uncle. What's up?”

“I got you a present.”

“What present? It's not my birthday yet.”

“Wait there and just watch, okay?”

You hummed in agreement and hung the call as the others looked at you, “What' wrong?”

You just shrugged your shoulders and wait for the things. Not long after that, you heard the front door opened and then closed as footsteps can be heard, echoed all around in the mansion.

The person finally stood in the middle of the room which make your heart stopped and tears forming as you stood up from the couch.

“H-hanse?”

He flashed you a warm smiles before putting his stuffs on the floor and stood straight again as he took a deep breath as he opened his arms.

You immediately ran and enter his embrace and he gladly returned it back, “I miss you.” you whispers and he smiles.

“I miss you too, Y/n-ah.”

You tightened your grips around his waist as you buried your face on his chest.

****

Wonpil's pov

“Nancy, who is that?”

Nancy turns towards me and smiles, “That's her adopted brother. He went out to finish his military services and planned to go home after that but sadly, he was missing and none of us could find him. But, luckily uncle Hongki was there to help us find Hanse oppa and bring him back and decided to keep it secret from Y/n.”

All of us nodded and turned back towards them as Y/n tightly hugged him and he planted a kissed on her head.

****

“I heard about Junseong.”

You just nodded and then hugged him again after pulling away, “It's okay.”

He nodded and turned to see Nancy as he signaled her for a hug which Nancy happily accept it.

“It's good to see you again, Nancy.”

“Me too.”

Both of them pulled away and then, Hanse greeted the others also. Great things were, they get along with each others real quick.

You guys started to celebrated it and did something you guys really missed to do.

You guys also play many various game as Hanse happily joined and play along with you guys.

/////

A year has passed and everything still seems normal.

No cops . . .  No thief . . .  Nothing

Hanse has been staying along with you and ATEEZ which actually fun for you.

While talking with Jongho and the other of ATEEZ's members, Hanse came and turned the phone screen after he took a sit beside you.

“Look.”

You and those boys looked closer and it was a pictures about something.

“Dude, those are nice cars you know!” you said which Hanse immediately nodded, “You know, we could try something.”

You guys immediately looked over Hanse with a quetioning looks, “I mean, we all could travel to Sydney after that. It worth you know!”

“I'm not sure-”

“Look, the way the car scene is down here we can unload them quick and get top dollar, it's easy money... From where I'm sitting, it looks like you can use a pay day.” Hanse said to all of you guys.

“Well, we can give a try tho. It will be such a waste of time if we didn't.” you said and the boys started to nodded in agreement.

You guys started to make a whole plan for tomorrow morning as you turned towards Mingi and Wooyoung.

“Mingi and Wooyoung, tell all of the others about this and probably asked them if they wanna joined.”

Both of them nodded and started to called each groups. You turned towards Hanse and smiles, “Me and the boys will get up early tomorrow and along with the others to get the key at the train.”

He nodded and you guys immediately went to sleep after telling the others about the plan and after you guys done packing your needed stuffs.

After doing your night routines, you plopped on the bed and pull the blanket until it covered your neck. You took your phone and set the alarm for tomorrow.

Then, you slowly dozed off to your dreamland after you put back your phone on the table.