7 » Reborn version of Shin

You stopped by the nearest park and lean your longboard against the swing's pole. Then, you took one of the swing and sit on it as you started to space out. You swing a little bit while spacing out.

Not long after that, you heard a kid voice calling after you.

“Noona?”

You immediately snapped to the reality and looked over the voice and saw a little boy swinging beside you. His dark hair match perfectly with his dark eyes that were sparkling as they meet yours.

“Noona, are you okay?”

Your heart ached hearing that words which reminds you a lot about Shin back then. You slowly nodded and small smile formed on your lips as you avoid his gaze.

“If so then, why did there's tears in your eyes? You look sad and broken.”

Tears now made it to escaped your eyes which make that boys worried of you as he got off from his swing and ran towards you as he held your hands.

“Noona, don't cry! You look unpretty if you cry to much.” he said as he wiped your tears using his cute lil thumbs.

“I'm sorry. It just, you remind me of my brother. He was around your age and both of you have the same attitudes.”

He nodded and flashed you his warmest smile which make you to lowered your head even more. That boy took you to the nearest bench and sit with you.

“Lemme hug you, noona. It will cheered you up!”

You just let him as he sit on the higher area so that he can hug your head. You started to sobs even more since it reminds you a lot more things about Shin.

“My name is Kwon Shin and what yours, pretty noona?”

It was that moment where your realise he shared the same name as Shin except for the family name.

“Chae Y/n.” you said and he nodded.

“You know what, noona? Your names sound beautiful and suit your character since the name of yours mean someone that was kind, humble and the one that will take anyone under their wings so they can guide the others.”

The corner of your lips lift by itself after you heard his words. He totally are the reborn version of Shin.

“Thanks a lot, Shin-ah.”

He pulled away and cupped your cheeks with his tiny little hands. He then smile and caressed your nose with his softly which make you giggles.

You realise it was getting darker so you decided to send him off to go home.

“Let's go home now, Shin-ah. It's getting darker and let noona send you home, okay?”

He nodded happily and show the way to his house. When you guys finally arrived at his house, you push the bell button. It rang and not long after that, a mid-aged woman appeared at the door frame.

“Shin-ah, where were you?! I was scared something happened!”

Shin just laughed a little as he saw his mom's reaction and then convinced her that he was fine.

“Mom, meet Y/n noona! She took care of me and sent me home.”

That woman turn towards you and smile warmly.

“Thank you for bringing him back, young lady. Come on in, we'll eat dinner together.”

You just shake your head and politely declined her invitation.

“No no, it's fine! I gotta head back now and thanks for your kind heart.” you said while bowing yourself.

“But, I owed you. How am I supposed to repay your kindness back?”

“Just stay safe is enough for you to repay me back.”

She then nodded her head and bowed to you as you did the same before excusing yourself to go home.

Then, you leave the neighbourhood area and went home immediately. You just made your way straight back home and took some rest when you're arriving already.

[ _____________ ]

When you finally get home, you head upstairs and directly to the bathroom to take a shower before went off to go to the bed.

When you're done, you dressed into your nightwear and plopped on the bed as you slowly closed your eyes and drifted to your own dreamland.

****

Junseong's pov

I was sitting at the kitchen dinner table when I saw Y/n immediately left to go to her room. Then, the door being opened and closed can be heard from downstairs.

I just shake my head and smiles as I see her for today.

“She must be happy.” I said and continued to scrolled through my phone.