9 » Liars

A few months have passed, school's finished and you guys have graduated already and you feel so excited since you get to be going in a race wars with the family.

Being in a race wars is so fun where you could race through the streets with loud musics, cars and everything about racing is fun.

By the time, the evening comes and you know the guys and Haneul are going to leave so, you and Nancy both decided to stay. You know what they're gonna do that they steal from the trucks, someday they'll get caught if they didn't do it properly.

You was about to walked away but San and the other of his members walked over to you and Nancy joined too as they started to talked about the trucks.

"Leave it alone, Hongjoong." Nancy said as she pulled you with her.

"No, listen to me Nancy... Y/n... We're cops."

"What?!" you exclaim.

"What were these all about, you guys?" Nancy asked.

"Eversince the first time we've met you guys, me and the boys and also Haneul have been an undercover... We're cops."

"You... You betrayers!" you shout and started to turn around before leaving.

One of them held your wrist and stopped you in your tracks. "Y/n."

"Get your fucking hand off of me, Yunho."

He grabbed you by your shoulders this time and spin your body to faced him and those boys.

"Listen Y/n, we're sorry for keeping it down from you guys but believe me... I swear to god that we'll save your brother. We gotta go and save them cause we're running out of time. Every single law enforcement agency in Seoul are coming down on them, I'm sure that you didn't want anything happen to them all right?" Yunho plead.

"Please Y/n, Nancy... Only both of you can help us now." Wooyoung added.

You just let out a heavy sigh and glared them as your hand formed a fist. "I'll go but if there's anything happened to them, you guys are leaving." you stated before leaving towards your car.

"Get on, we gotta go."

They nodded and enter your car as you started the engine and drove off from the garage. You drive through the night, trying to find them before they could do their job.

"The civics are stashed somewhere of the Thermal." Seonghwa said.

"He wouldn't double back and highway 10 is just to well patrolled so, what does that leave us with?" Mingi asks.

Yeosang reaches into his pocket, pulling out his phone and called someone, "Yeah, this is officer Kang Yeosang, serial number 99326, I need a cellphone trace... Y/n, what's the cellphone numbers?... Come on Y/n, he need to know..."

You sighed and grabbed the phone off of his grip. "423 222 5624."

"Thank you... Yeah, did you get that?"

You keep on driving while waiting for the phone trace to come back and within minutes, Yeosang's phone rings.

"Yeah..." he ended the call and grabbed a map, "Let me see this..."

"Where are they?" Nancy asks.

"Alright, I think we're 40 miles away."

"What are you going to do?" Nancy asks again but they didn't answers which make her to share you the same look.

About 30 minutes later, you see dust in the air and you see Leedo and E-Tion. Then, another car crashed in the field on the side of the road. You guys immediately know that they're in trouble and you gotta be fast.

You saw Junseong's car slowing down which make you to speed up passed them. You see inside but there's no Junseong but when you look ahead, you saw Junseong.

"Look, it's Junseong!" Jongho said while pointing over the trucks.

He was stuck and seems hurt with those bloods covered up on his face and shirt.

You pushes the roof off the car, "Seonghwa, take the wheel."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TAKE THE WHEEL?!" he shouts at you.

"TAKE THE WHEEL, PUT YOUR FOOT ON THE GAS!" you shout back, "I'M GONNA GET HIM!"

Seonghwa moved over to the driving seat as he tried to control the car. Junseong looked awful as the wires wrapped around his arm and he was been shot too. Seonghwa keeps the car steady as you moves to try and help Junseong.

You jumped over to the truck, trying to untied Junseong but you can see a truck driver loading his gun.

"YOU GOTTA HURRY, Y/N!" Wooyoung shouts in warning.

You got Junseong free and hold him up before throwing him off in the car passenger seat as you jumped into the car beside Junseong. He's bleeding heavily so you decided to take off your shirt leaving you only with your sport bra and putting on pressure on his wound which make him to hissed in pain. Seonghwa stopped the car and Jongho helped to get Junseong out of the car for you to looked at him properly. Haneul and the others arrived and ran over to you guys.

"If we didn't get him to an ambulance in 10 minutes, He's dead. Hold this for me." you said as Nancy helped you to held the shirt on his wound.

"Got it." she answers.

"Don't let go, hold his arm up." you tell Nancy as she lift Junseong's arm. Haneul looks worried as you went over her and pulled out her phone and make a call, "Yeah, this is officer Choi Haneul." you stopped as you glared over those boys. "I'm off duty, I need flight life roll out right away. My 20 is highway 86 at mile marker 147, I got one trauma victim about 20 years old, 6ft, 200 pounds, he's got a real deep lacerations to his right arm with arterial bleeding." the others started to look at you as you still on the phone.

"And he got a shot gun wound, close range to his left flank... Yeah... Yeah, he's going into shock."

You stopped as you focused on Junseong while waiting for the helicopter.

Junseong was in bad shape, losing a lot of blood, having trouble breathing when you finally heard the helicopter and see it come into view and lands. Paramedics and a doctor started to rushes over you guys to help you keep Junseong in a stable state.

They bring Junseong off and you drove home angrily with Nancy shared the same car with you.

When you arrived home, you got out of the car and slammed the door shut as you stomped inside.

"Y/n!"