29 » J O N G H O

Jongho's pov

After we done prepared, we head back towards the buffet area as we took a sit by the huge space table.

I took a sit and didn't realise Y/n was sitting beside me after she greeted me, “Jongho~”

I looked towards her and smiles the best smiles I have, “Hey there, earthling!”

She smiles and then looked over to her phone before sge dicded to take a selfie with me since the others did the same.

“One . . . Two . . . Three!”

I did a peace sign as my arm wrapped against her shoulders and she did the peace sign too.

I take her phone and then we did other type of poses include the funny faces.

The food finally came and I gave her phone back as she smiles and patted my back.

“Thanks for the foods!” all of us said in sync.

Then, we started to eat the food up as Y/n started to talk with me which I slowly feel comfortable around her a lot.

“I see that you and Yeosang rarely spoke.”

“Yea, I don't know why but maybe it's our habits?”

She laughed in elegant way which make something inside me sparks. “Maybe cause who knows.”

When we finally finsihed the food, both of us walked and lean against the rails with our arms.

The moonlight shines so bright which makes Y/n looks pretty like in those edit of Melanie Martinez - Play Date song.

“Eheh”

“Shush, author-nim.”

“Sorry-”

I just face plamed myself and then looked over to Y/n as the moonlight shines make her face looks so ughhh, elegant?

(Uahhage~)

I started to smiles to myself and we continue to stare at her when she notice it but I insist to look away.

“Is there something on my face?”

“Perfection.”

She laughed and then smiles before titling her head to the other side. “You look cute when you like that.”

I started to blush but due to the night time, she didn't saw it. I smiles and then lean closer to kissed her cheeks as her eyes went wide a bit.

I just smiles and then we went back inside as I held her small yet soft hand. We swung it to the back and the front as I hummed a song.

Then, we finally arrive in front of her bedroom door as she turned herself towards me.

“Thank you for being cute, Jongho-ah.”

She then giggles after she said that and I just smiles, “Thanks for being beautiful too, Y/n-ah.”

Her smiles get bigger before she decided to bid a goodbye and turned but she then stopped.

She turns herself around and plant a kissed on my cheeks before going inside. She closed the door and I just smile before heading back to my rooms.

I went inside and then close the door slowly not to bother the other on ther other rooms beside mine.