11 » Hmm?

Many nurses and a doctor rushed in and started to do a check up but sadly they have to pushed him outside since he was now gone perfectly.

“No no no no no, don't take him!” you said as you started to struggles on the bed.

You still struggle to get up which make you to fall from the bed and your body produce a loud thud which make them to rushed over you. You lay yourself on the floor, crying your heart out as Young K held you in his arms and caressed your head.

“I'm sorry Y/n-ah.” he whispered as you started to sobbed harder.

They just comfort you when suddenly you feel a cold liquid ran against your back and Young K seems to notice it and he held you with his other arm and looked over to his empty arms.

“B-blood.” he gasped before looking back towards you. He was the only ome that seems to notice it and immediately picked your body in a bridal style.

“Young K, where are you- Hold on, why is there blood on your hand?” Seoho asked and he just signaled him that was your blood.

“GUYS! CALL THE DOCTOR TO CAME OVER! Y/N'S BLEEDING!”

Wyatt, Dowoon and Hwanwoong immediately ran out to get the doctor while the other looked at you in corncern. Young K placed you on the bed and went over towards the sink to washed his hand.

The doctor came in and immediately do the check up.

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

The doctor was finally done and already left the room a while ago. You were now on the bed with the nasal cannula was applied in your nose.

You just stared outside the window, observing the view that was gonna rain sooner. The cloud turns a bit darker and rain drops can be seen. Not long after that, a heavy rain was finally incharged.

You keep staring outside when someone came in but you didn't bother to look. The person get closer and finally a warm skin touched against yours but still you didn't bother to look.

“Y/n-ah, I brought you some foods. Let's eat together.” by that voice, you knew it's Mingi.

Still no responses from you.

You could hear a sigh and he went to the front which finally made you locked your eyes with him. His eyes full of sparkles and his concern expression could be seen.

He open the lunch box and take the spoon as he scooped a medium amount of the rice with chicken curry. He point the spoon towards you and smile.

“Ahh~” he said while waiting for you to open your mouth. But you didn't which make him to lowered his head and slowly pulling the spoon away.

Before he could pulled the spoon any further, you open your mouth without him noticing and eat the food. His face kinda lighten up a bit and finally smiles the biggest smile he had.

He scooped another and wait for you to finished munching the food. When you done, he feed you the tteobokki.

You just continued to eat and he slowly help you to drink. After that, he put back the lunch box inside the plastic bags and turn over to you.

“How are you feeling by the way?” he slowly asked and you just turned to looked outside.

“Good. You?” he smiles and still looked over at you, “I'm perfectly fine and sorry about before. We started to-”

“It's fine. I forgive you guys already.” he smile as he started to get up from his chair and sit beside you on the bed. “Thank you.”he said before he pulled you into a hug and put his head on the crooked of your neck, sobbing.