8 » R A C E

A few months later

You're in your bedroom, getting ready for the races tonight. Just a simple black ripped skinny jeans, black plain tshirt and black converses. Natural medium length black silky hair and wothout make up since you're naturally pretty while waiting for Junseong who is in the bathroom taking forever.

“COME ON, HANEUL WE GOTTA GO NOW!” you said while banging on the bathroom door.

Haneul come out, dressed in a simple outfits which make you guys so similar in that way.

“I'm done, I'm done let's go.” she said as the three of you rushed downstairs.

You all leave at the same time, jumping into your cars with yours sharing with Haneul and Nancy. Rushing through the streets downtown of Seoul, you guys pulled up at the races which make people moving out of the way as they make the way for your cars.

As you guys pulled up, you saw Junseong already greet people as two girls approached him but Haneul walked over.

“I smell skanks, why don't you girls go pack it up before I leave a treadmarks on your fucking faces.”

Those girls went away and Junseong approached her. “Haneul, I was just talking.”

“Yeah, talk my ass.” Haneul said before she stand by you, Minhyun, Young K, Xion and Mingi.

Junseong gathers everyone around, calling for Kenta as he looks after the money. The racers came over to make their deals for the races as San started to joined them.

“Hey, wait hold up... I don't have any cash... But I do have the pink slip to my car.”

“You can't just climb up into the rings cause you think you box.” Hyojin said.

“He knew I can box.” he said while pointing over towards Keonhee. “So, check it out it's like this... I lose, winner take my car clean and clear... But if I win, I take the cash and I take the respect.”

You nudge Haneul's ribs, “He's playing big tonight, dont you think?”

“He is and he better be careful.” she coldly said.

“You know him?”

“My brother, Choi San.” she said as she looked at you.

“Respect.” MK said and people behind him laughed.

“To some people that's more important.” San replies.

Junseong looked over San and you yourself can tell that he starting to like San. “That's your car?” He asked as he looked over San's car.

Everyone walks over as Junseong pushed you along towards the car. You popped over the hood and take a look inside.

“I see a cool air intake, it got a fogged system and a T4 turbo Dominic. I also see an I.A.C. Controller, it has direct port nitrous injection...”

“Yeah and a stand alone fuel management system... Not a bad way to spend $10,000.”

You said as you straightened yourself again.

“He got enough Nos in there to blow himself up, period.” one of the random racer said.

“So what do you say, am I worthy?” San asked with one of his eyebrows lifted.

“We don't know yet but you're in. Let's  go.”Junseong said as he went over to his car.

Everyone moves to the spot where the races will be held, driving through the streets downtown, lining cars all along, people crowding as the racers line up at the start, Longguo, Kenta and Hyunbin checking the police scanners making sure none of them are near. You, Nancy and Haneul watched Junseong on the roadside.

San missing slightly having to back up, The engines rev up, loud musics are playing, given the all clear, no police around. Taehyun  steps up, signalling for the race to start and he shouts 'GO'. The cars shoot off, tyres squealing while speeding off.

Junseong's car was the first back, knowing he would win people rushes over him while congratulating him as Donghan goes up and gave him his money.

“My sister holds the money,” Junseong said as he passed the money to you and you quickly shove it inside your backpack. He the went over Haneul and picked her up. “And you're my trophy.”

Then, a hand went in front of your eyes as it covered your eyes from the scenes. “You'll hurt your eyes later, honey.”

You just rolled your eyes playfully and swat his hand off of your face. “Verry funny, U.” he then just laughed seeing your reactions.

San's finally back and he immediately got out from his car with a big smile on his face as he approached Junseong.

“Was that fun?” Wyatt asks. He pops the hood and steams roll out but San is still smiling, not seemingly able to take it off of his face.

“What are you smiling about?” Junseong asks as he weirdly looked over San but manage to hold that small smile.

Almost laughing, San said, “Dude, I almost had you.”

Everyone laughs except for you who oly had a small smile, “You almost had me, you never had me, you never had your car... Granny shifting, not double clutching like you should... You're lucky that shot of Nos didn't blow the welds on the intake... Almost had me? Now me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block and replace piston rings you fried. Ask any racers, any real racers... It don't matter if you win by an inch or a miles, winnings winning.”

Everyone cheers as Haneul step up to your brother, patting him on the back as he wrapped his arm over her shoulders. Suddenly, all of you heard 'Cops' being called out as you guys splits and run for it. Nancy grabbed your wrist all ran over to your car, you guys jumped in  driving away trying to lokse them while heading back home.

Arriving at the mansion, both of you realise that you guys were the first one to arrived, “Do you think anyone got caught?” Nancy asked as she feel worried about the others.

“No, everyone will be back soon.” As soon as you said that, those school's princes pulled up.

“That was fucking crazy, man!” Hwanwoong and Keonhee said in sync.

Sungjin strolled in picking a beer out of the fridge as Baekho walked into the house.

“Woah, that was insane.”he said as he walked over to you and saw your sighing, giving you a side hug. “Don't worry, everything's cool girl.”

Keonhee was the next to turn up with a few people for the party we always have after a race. Nancy went upstairs to change cause she was not into tbese party and same goes to you but since you're worrying over Junseong, you decided to stay for a bit.

After an hour had gone by and Junseong still hadn't turned up which make you decided to wait outside near the door frame to wait for him. You saw a taxi pulled up as Junseong, Haneul and San started to get out of the car. You're about to rushed over him but stopped.

“That was fun! I hope Day6, Nu'est, ONF and Oneus are fine tho!” Junseong said.

You waited a bit but he seemed to forget about Nancy's safety... Especially your safety.

You feel dissapointed and decided to walked back inside and head off towards your room upstairs. You heard him behind and decided to slammed the door off feeling dissapointed.