21 » Cousins

It's been a few hours already those boys drove off down the streets and now, the sky get's darker each minutes you looked up in the sky.

Hongjoong and Mingi were now sleeping with their heads on both side of your shoulders as JR take the driving positions and Seungwoo is taking a rest. You take a look on your phone and it's already 2 in the morning.

You didn't feel sleepy since you already take a sleep and same goes to JR. Only both of you stay awake by that time as the others already fallen asleep.

Later that, you guys finally found a hidden large empty warehouse as JR drove and parkes in front of it.

You got all of them awake and they went off from the hood and head inside in a sleepy states. You was the last one to get off and you directly walk inside the ware house, seeing the others already take their spot and continued their sleeps.

You saw JR and he was tiredly sit on the empty spot. He saw you and you signales him to take a rest. He nodded and ask you.

“I'm gonna stay awake to observe the surroundings.” you mouthed to him and he nodded.

He then laid down and fall asleep real quick. You went outside and climbed on top of the nearest roof. Then, you take a sit and glance over to your phone.

5:00 a.m

You sighed in frustration and shoved your phone back inside your pocket. You lean backwards with your arms as your stands.

Your gazes advert to the sky which is now getting brighter each times.

Later that morning, you took a glance of your phone and saw the numbers written on the screen.

6:20 a.m

You shoved back the phone inside your pocket and climbed off of the roof. You went inside and wake them all. When you're done, you walked into the car and shoved the key into the key holes.

Then, you twisted it to the right and the engine started as you waited for them. Slowly, they got out from the ware house and head towards the truck.

They got on and when they done, you drove backwards before turning the car to face the main road.

You drove all the way and started to lean one of your arm on the window frame as the other one rested against the steering wheel.

You drove off towards the downtown streets and saw a board saying you guys already arrived at Japan.

(eheh sowwy-)

You proceed driving down the streets and turn to some of the corners.

Later that day, you finally park your trucks in front of the huge looking mansion. You turned the engine off and exit the trucks followed by them.

Ypu pushed the door opened just to be greet by several maids there, “Welcome home, Miss Y/n!”

You just nodded and heard some footsteps heading towards you guys. Once you see that person, a loud gasp can be heard from him.

“Y/n!”

You just smile and he ran over to you and gave you the warmest hug he had, “I miss you.”

He giggles and whispered back, “I miss you too.”

You guys hugs for a while and started to pulled away after that, “Oh, you brings some of your friends here I see?”

You nodded and moved to the other side a bit, “Guys this is Hangyul, my cousin. Hangyul meet my friends.”

He smiles and then welcomed them all, “Welcome to Hangyul's mansion!”

They all smiles and then you guys go to changes before getting back to the living room.

All of you at the living room already and were all sitting on the couch while talking happily.

Then, a gasp from someone can be heard which make you guys turn your heads towards the person.

“Y/n?!”

Your eyes widened as you accidentally choked on your drink before you completely turn yourself towards him.

“Junho!”

You jumped off from the couch and ran towards Junho before jumping towards him and he vmcatch your small self immediately.

“Gosh, I miss you soooo much Y/n-ah!”

“I miss you toooo!!!” you said while you have your arms wraps around his neck and your legs wrapped around his torso.

He put you down and hugged you again. “Gosh, you still this small even after the last time I've seen you.”

You just laughed and he started to patted your head.

****

Mingi's pov

“Bro, who's that?”

“Cha Junho, our cousin.”

“Aaa~”

Hangyul just smiles after I nodded my head and he looked back towards Y/n and Junho.

‘Why is she such a smol bean?! I just wanna put her inside my pocket now!’

I looked over to her and saw of how short she was when she stands with a tall guy.

I just smile and took a sip of my coffee.

****

You and Junho walked towards the other on the couch and join their conversations.

While talking, you felt a stare. Ypu looked towards the direction and saw Mingi stares at you.

You titled your head a bit and grinned which make him to giggles and grin back.

Then, you just chuckles as he saw that and smile to himself.

You guys started to talk about stuffs all that day until you guys didn't realise it was 10 pm.

You guys walked back to your own rooms and started to flop on the bed as you feel comfy.

You find your perfect space and slowly dozed off to your own dreamland with those thick yet wam comfy blanket against you.

“Goodnight, dear world. Wish me the best day tomorrow and I hope we all stay safe.”

Wih that, you completely falls asleep as you wait for the next day to came.