3 » "Fuck Off"

"Sorry."

You groaned and lazily looked him and he took a sit beside you as you slowly looked away.

"For what?"

"If I did anything wrong."

You scoffed and unlocked your phone, ignoring him as he sighed.

"Y/n-"

The door slides open like completely cut off Junseong's words before he could talk properly.

Mr McDonnie entered the classroom with a file in his grips. He lifted his head and looked over you guys.

"Good morning, Mr McDonnie."

"Good morning, class."

He stopped for a while and slowly continuing his words.

"So, for today me and the other teachers decided to change up the systems in this school. From today, only one girl will be in a classroom since many female students transfer to the other school out there and only small amounts female students left in these buildings."

You knitted your eyebrows together and he motion the other female students in the classroom to went outside except for you. You just leaned onto the chair and crossed your arms over your chest.

After all the other female students left, many male students turn to enter the classroom you're in. Almost all of them were the school's princes like ONF, Oneus, Day6 and Nu'est

After they got their seats, Mr McDonnie turns towards you as he smile awkwardly.

"I'm totally sorry if these new systems make you feel uncomfortable."

"I can't really do anything about it so, it's fine maybe."

He nodded in relief as he heard your answers. Then, he looked to the others as he slowly scanned the classrooms.

"Please picked the class president now."

A loud whispers can be heard in tbe room as then they stated their answers.

"Y/n?"

You immediately shake your head as a no and the teacher wouldn't want to make you feel burden more and chose Junseong instead.

"Let's just picked Junseong since I didn't want her to feel burden up by these."

They nodded in agreement and then, the teacher left as Junseong turned towards you.

"About the things we talked earlier, would you mind telling me why did you get mad at me-"

Before he could finished his words you cut him off immediately.

"Why? You asked me why? Let me tell you why. Since ever you had a girlfriend, I accept it off and happy for you but you know what you gave me in return? You completely ignored me and make me feel like I didn't even exist or I was just a piece of shit or maybe even a nosy girl."

You said breathlessly as he was suprised by your answers and was about to speak his words when you continued again.

"Even if you found your soulmate or your love already, that doesn't mean you could ignore me off like that! You know all of these time it hard for me to accept things that come into our lives but still you just act like it wasn't that hard!"

You burst it all out as he stay frozen in his seat. The arguments between both of you eventually caught the other students attentions. Tears threatened to escaped your eyes which make you to got off from your seat and left the classroom after throwing the backpack over one of your shoulders.