XIII. to catch a Dream

hey! So I plan to end this book at the 20 - 25 chapter mark which means at the very least we have about 7 chapters also yo what the hell we went from 500 reads to 600 in 1 chapter you people are CRAZY.
This part of the story is dedicated to: Unknownuser55555
they're super chill and are an extremely talented writer! Go check out their story of the same name as this chapter and their oneshot book if you like dreamnotfound!
-

Dream stormed out of the hospital, running into Nick who had just entered.

"Dream? Clay? Which one are you?" Nick stopped Dream. "Is he alright?"

"I'm Dream. And why don't you ask Clay that question?" Dream snapped, and Nick gave him an odd look.

"Man wait! Where are you going?" Nick called out behind Dream who was storming towards the hospital doors.

"I'm going to fix this shit!" Dream yelled angrily, leaving the hospital and taking to the hustling and bustling streets. Moving right along with the crowd and disappearing.

Nick entered George's room frantically. "George are you-."

"I'm fine. Have you seen Dream?" George shifted in the bed, sitting up to look at Nick evenly.

"Yeah he was just-." Nick was cut off again, this time by Clay.

"He was where?" Clay grabbed nick's shoulders. "Where'd he go?"

"Walking out of the hospital." Nick threw a thumb over his shoulder towards the door. "Guys! What's going on?!"

"Dream saw us kiss and ran out."

"YOU KISSED?" Nick fist bumped the air happily. "wait- did you say he saw? Isn't he just Clay? Doesn't that mean he's also in lo-? Oh....." Nick saw Clay and George's annoyed looks and he suddenly understood why they were in a panic. "Well we need to go find him, come on!" Nick slapped Clay's shoulder once then bounded out of the door. He turned on his heels realized Clay hadn't followed.

"Nick I'm not leaving George until the doctors say he's good to go..." Clay protested, holding George's hand.

Nick sighed, shaking his head. "Okay, I'll go look for the idiot."

George looked at Clay confused, "I'm fine, Clay. You two need to find Dream, I'll call you when they say I'm okay to leave."

"No I'm staying here." Clay argued, sitting next to George's legs.

"Nick can you give us a second?" George asked, looking past Clay and at Nick, who nodded and stepped outside, shutting the heavy hospital door as he exited.

"Clay..." George grabbed his attention. "You need to find Dream." George sighed, holding onto Clay's hand with both of his.

"..." Clay sat in silence before speaking with a heavy sigh. "I know... but I'm not leaving you until they clear you. Nick knows me well, Dream'll probably just go to the same places I would. Besides, it just feels like he's being a little sensitive, he'll be fine." Clay tried reassuring George with a kiss on the cheek.

"No Clay, Dream's much more emotionally involved than you think." George thought for a moment, "How would you feel if you saw Dream kiss me?" 

"I'd be mad but you'd really just be kissing me that isn't me?" Suddenly, now that he had finally kissed George, any jealousy he had of George and a Dream's relationship seemed to vanish into thin air.

"What happens if we can't find him then? Are you just going to live separate for the rest of your days?" George rolled his eyes at Clay's stupidity. "You're being selfish."