XV. madness for two

okay hear me out- phantom of the opera but it's Clay and George
- every time they're communicating in their heads Dream is italics and Clay is bold -
Nick burst awake with a stinging sensation in his head. He took a moment to realize Clay was gone and the door was wide open.

"Clay?" He yelled out, pushing himself up from the ground and looking around. The black van from earlier was gone and it was daylight?! "Dammit!"

Nick rushed out of the house and back to his car, spewing towards the hospital with a raging headache that only worsened as he caught sight of the sun. He rushed into George's hospital room to try and elaborate on what happened, but George was fast asleep. Nick decided to sit down and wait, trying to gather his thoughts.

For Clay and Dream, every hour was sickening.

Psst.

What do you want with me, Clay?

I want you to shut the fuck up :)

I didn't even say anything??

Dream sighed, rolling over in his uncomfortable bed, seeing that a tray of food had been left on the floor for him. "Good to see you awake,"

Techno?!

"Oh you bastard. Whenever I get out of here I'm going to kick your ass."

"Sorry this was the outcome, I didn't think they'd go FBI mode on you two." Techno's voice sounded from the speaker. "I needed a big break here at ILES, okay?"

"Whatever," Dream scoffed, picking up the tray of food. It was some form of misshapen pancakes and an apple, a metal bottle of water sitting next to the tray.

"I requested that they treat the two of you a little nicer than what they did before," Techno spoke again, Dream rolling his eyes. "Even if you were never meant to be alive, you still look like a person."

"Oh, you must be such a good guy then." Dream chuckled, hoping Techno would just shut up.

"I have no idea what they're planning to do with the two of you, but whatever it is I hope you both make it out." The speaker went silent after that.

Clay?

What? Dream could hear the annoyance in Clay's voice.

I'm sorry I got us into this. We need to figure out how to get out.

Yeah, I'm working on it.

Clay, let me help.

If you fuck this up more I'll kill you myself.

Okay deal. We need to get in contact with Nick and George somehow. We're probably in the ILES facility, probably sector A? That's where they keep a lot of other human based experiments.

That's what I thought. A6D is still in the building, if we can get him to send a message to George maybe we can get out of here.

How are we supposed to get to A6D?

If they've got something planned for us and need a machine for it, A6D'll be the one who builds it.

So what? We get them to test on us or something?

If we can get to a computer maybe we can send something to A6D.

He's a robot humanoid, how are you so sure he'll even help.

A robot humanoid with feelings and personal connections us and George.

Oh. Are we going to wait a while?