Venture to Varnavat

SHOUT OUT to shhsomebodyislooking . She guessed correctly the identity of the secret admirer.

It's Dussashan.

Go visit her profile and check out her work 'choices we make.' It is a Mahabharata fanfiction too.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Sleep had eluded Abhijishya last night. Even after a hearty dinner with the Pandavs, Mata Kunti, Kakashree Vidur, Mahamahim and Sulabha Kaki; she couldn't evade the melacholy that had made home in her heart as she laid alone in her bed. She saw glimpses of her Maa, Baba, sister and friends everytime she closed her eyes. It was difficult accepting the fact that they would only exist in her memories.

So she got up before sunrise feeling more tired than anything. She took extra time to bathe. A guilty pleasure she indulged in back home as she occupied the bathroom for over an hour. She felt relaxed from the elaborate bathing routine and chose the clothes she wanted to wear.

 She felt relaxed from the elaborate bathing routine and chose the clothes she wanted to wear

Her neck was healed completely as well as her forearm. Only if someone looked closely then a faint pink scar was visible on her hand. Still, she didn't like wearing so much jewellery. Why would anyone put on extra weight to carry around was beyond her. She made her way towards Kunti's prayer room.

The Arti managed to fully calm her down. Feeling content, she accompanied Kunti to the Pandavas sitting room.

She greeted everyone. The Pandavs touched Mata Kunti's feet and she blessed them.

"Rajkumar Sahadev, may I borrow some of your books?" Abhijishya asked.

"Of course. But why the sudden interest ?"asked Sahadev curiously.

"These past days I spent a lot of time getting to know you all and other people of this palace. But I miss reading. There is much I do not know or understand about Aryavart. So you can say that I like knowing things," Abhijishya smiled.

"Then Nakul, Abhijishya is saying she will be stuck all day with Sahadev's books, what will you do now?"Bheem whispered the last part and ruffled Nakul's hair.

"No no, not just books. I have always been fascinated with sword fighting too. I wish to learn that," Abhijishya said eagerly.

Nakul who was looking indignant a moment ago trying to fix his hair now smiled brightly and said," I could teach you how to sword fight. If you wanted to learn from me that is."

"Thank you so much, Nakul. That is very sweet of you. You are just so nice to me," Abhijishya beamed. Nakul really was the sweetest person ever.

Nakul eyes widened and turned alarmingly red. Arjun disguised his chuckles with fake coughs while Bheem and Sahadev elbowed Nakul none too discreetly. Yudhisthir looked amused and clearing holding in his laughter and Kunti was looking at Abhijishya as if seeing her for the first time.