☁︎︎Beggining☁︎︎

Y/N POV

"Y/n come on! Kayla has practice at 1 in 30 minutes and then we have to get stuff for her competition!" My mom yelled at my door making me glare.

I squinted at her groaning flipping to my back.

"Mom bro why can't you just take her an-" I waved my hand around feeling myself start to drift again but my mom cut me off.

"Faith will be there~"

I groaned.

I loved faith! Even though she was 2 years older than me we always fucked around when we weren't trying to help Joanne.

I sighed rolling off my bed onto my floor rubbing my eyes.

"I'll be down I'll be down" I sighed waving my hand at she smirked in victory shutting my door.

Why the fuck did I have to go.

It's her practice.

Not mine, so why the fuck did I have to wake up early.

I got up and put on black spandex shorts, and peachy colored zip up with a sports bra underneath and slipped on crocs before going down stairs seeing them waiting at the door for me.

I grumbled something under my breath as Kayla smiled and pushed me out the door to the car.

"Y/n stop being a grumpy pants you get enough sleep for you to be waking up at 12:37" my mom groaned.

"I gotta play roblox with my hoes at night mom. The life of y/n l/n" I smiled doing a rainbow over my head and Kayla giggled and mom scoffed.

I pulled myself in the passenger seat sighing glancing at my mom smirking.

"Moodar??" I smiled beautifully.

( Moo-dar. Like mom I call my mom that )

"Hmm" she said putting on her sunglasses rolling down the windows and pulled out of the drive way.

"Can we get dunkin." I spat out playing with my fingered and she groaned.

"Kayla's gonna be 2minutes late already y/n and-" she began to blabber making me roll my eyes.

I turned to look at Kayla who was 10 and put my sunglasses on.

"Kayla do you, or do you not want some chocolate milk and donuts" I smirked bowing if I get her on my side I have the power.

Kayla's eyes widened and sparkled.

"Please mommmm Coach Joanne wont care" Kayla wines as my mom smacked my behind my head making me groan.

"Owwwwwwwwwww you bitch" I winked placing my hand on the spot that hurt and mom mom pulled into the Dunkin drive thru making me smile in victory.

One -moodar

One- y/n

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

I slipped into the small gym with Mats ,Kayla on my back cheering sipping on her chocolate milk while mom muttered curses under her breath carrying a box of donuts for everyone.

"I'm the best guys! I have got us all donuts!" I yelled as all the girls that were stretching with faith and Joanne cheered and immediately ran up to my mom as she handed out donuts and Kayla got off my back as Joanne smiled hugging me.

"Great job Y/n now you moms gonna be in a bad mood" she laughed and backed away making me smile.

"She'll get over it." I shrugged as faith laughed tugging my jacket.

"Your helping today."

I sighed.

"Really! I don't even know how to do the splits"

She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"You can help with other things" she smiled smiling me sigh putting my coffee down and taking off my jacket and corcs leaving me with a sports bra like faith.

"Oh and y/n!" Joanne said and I walked over to her.

"My sons coming later I don't think you've meet him but he's your age" she smiled making me shrug.

"Got it."

I got onto the ground joining the girls in their stretches.

I've heard her son was hot. Or what I've heard from tiktok.

I guess he's famous on their but everything on my for you page is memes and fucked up shit so I guess I've never known.

Boy were you in for a treat.