☁︎︎date☁︎︎

•yns pov•
While hearing shuffling I opened one of my eyes seeing Joanne waking up payton.

"Payton remember you have that fancy reunion with your friends."she whispered malign Payton whine.

He was draped across the couch.
You see I'm that type of girl who something could happen, and all I'll have to do is sleep.

So I guess you could say I didn't give a flying fuck anymore.

I watched as Joanne look at all of us making me shut my eyes pretending I was asleep.

"How's Y/n , she never spent the night." I heard her voice.

I heard shuffling and a sigh.

"Yeah it was fun. Without her here it probably would have been uneventful."

I bit back a smile feeling my heart skip.

"Yeah I wanna keep her around I love that kid" Joanne sighed softly.

"Heh me too." Payton chirped only when Joanne left the room.

I opened my eyes the slightest so it still could look like my eyes are closed.

I watched as Payton watched me moving his hair before getting up rubbing his eyes before walking upstairs to his room.

Yep there's no way I'm going to be able to sleep more.

After a couple of minutes before getting up whipping my eyes and glancing at my bare arms.

When the fuck did I change into a teeshirt.

I shrugged crossing my arms to keep in the body heat and tumbling up the stairs glancing into Payton's room hearing the shower running in his room.

I shrugged stumbling into his room hat was oddly edgy but comfortable.

I slammed into the bed the warm sheets making me smile.

But I'm still cold.

I looked around seeing a black hoodie with graphic designs on it and white strips on the sleeves.

(That one)

I shrugged swiping the hoodies and putting it on and falling onto the bed again while the hoodie fell over my shorts to my mid thigh

His pretty bitch ass is probably gonna take long to I mean ima just take a nap...

•Payton's pov•

I sighed brushing my teeth while the towel was wrapped around my waist.

maybe I took it too far last night.

Fuck.

Boundaries.

Right.

I sighed spitting out the remainder of the tooth paste and putting on some boxers and jogging pants I had on the sink before walking out fo the bathroom shaking my hair out before freezing.

There yn was.

She was laid out on my bed curled up into a ball.

My heart skipped.

Why was she in here?

I gulped walking over to my nightstand taking my phone and seeing the group chat.

I read through the messages sighing.

The party was basically just to dress fancy and go to the hype house like a party then all go out to eat.

Cool but I don't know why we have to dress nice. But I think we could use it too.

I looked at seeing she was squinting at me.

I laughed and rolled my eyes putting my phone down walking over to my computer.

"Why are you in here?" I smirked looking back at her as she yawned rubbing her eyes.

"I woke up after you went upstairs and I couldn't fall asleep" she yawned making me awe.

She was so ... perfect

I smiled and shrugged.

"So what's that party you were going to" she sighed sitting up her h/c hair scattering everywhere.

"It's just a small party with all the tiktok let's I guess. Everyone has plus ones and shit" I sighed slightly hoping yn would wanna come with me.

I looked back at yn while she smirked and rubbed her eyes.

"Are you trying to gilt trip me into coming with you as your date?" She smuthered making my face heat up.

I got up shaking me head.

"No I'm just saying because everyone has dates to bring while I don't-" I stammered on onto I realized I was gilt tripping her.

"Hehe sorry" I smiled scratching my neck while she got up.

"Well if you're asking. Then sure. I'll be your date"