☁︎ madmoizelle ☁︎︎

•yns pov•
( short chapter )
I looked at myself in the mirror as I wore a maroon sparkly dress.

•yns pov•( short chapter )I looked at myself in the mirror as I wore a maroon sparkly dress

I scoffed at myself in the mirror.

Who knew faith even owned this.

I shrugged slipping on the maroon slightly sparkly heals to match the dress and walked out of faiths room and walking over to Payton's room seeing parker filming a tiktok for him.

Why did I want to come to this party again.?

oh right nothing to do.

payton placed down the criminal sign before see me and quickly pulling me into the camera while parker laughed and payton spun me around while the tiktok song covered the surroundings as he put his hand on the small of my back before dipping me.

my eyes widened and i wrapped my arms around his neck holding on for my life while payton laughed lifting me back up.

i scoffed crossing my arms.

i was never good in heals but i could manage . but that.
yeah
i
could've
died
homie

i huffed while payton looked over the tiktok smiling.

"nice work bugaboo." payton winked at me while parker laughed taking payton's hat off and placing it on me.

"you look gorgeous madmoizelle" payton smirked after powering his phone off and towering over me.

I shrugged and wrapped my index finger around his chains and pulled his close to me face smiling while his eyes were wide and our lips were centimeters apart.

parker gasped and i laughed.

"you look quite handsome yourself" i smirked before pushing him back while eyebrows were scrunched up and he snatched his hat back.

"your such a tease~" he growled but dead ass it was pretty hot.

"mm it's call being bold" i laughed fixing my hair before parker snickered.

my eyes averted to parker and my heart stoped seeing his screen showing what just happened.

what's up with people recording everything.

"parker" i whined and when to grab the phone but payton pulled me back laughing.

"it's fineeeee we gotta go any way anthony and avani are here" payton said making me roll my eyes.

"ugh let's go" i grunted flicking off parker before grabbing payton's hand and dragging him out of the house.

this dress is to short and this night is gonna be too long.