☁︎︎white lines☁︎︎

𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙇𝙔...

I opened the door seeing YN in his clothes straddling his hips laughing.

"YN" I said while jadens mead poked out from beside her and her head turned to look at me.

JADEN DOENS EVEN HAVE A SHIRT ON.

"No" I growled before taking YNs hand that held a towel and dragged her out of the room while Jaden tripped after me.

"It's not what it looks like payton!"

-
𝙥𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

My eye twitched as Jaden grabbed my wrist harshly prying it off of YNS.

I turned around only to get shoved.

I stumbled backwards backwards clenching my fist.

Everything felt hot , foggy, and shaky.

What is this feeling!

"CLAM DO-" avani screamed but I swung at Jaden only for him to dodge and turn towards me putting his arms around someone behind him.

"Payton chill!" Jaden screamed and Anthony came up behind me shoving me back.

"Dude what's wrong with you" Anthony said making my eyes squint.

"What's wrong with me!- I" my eyes softened when I saw YN on the side of Jaden he eyes glassy and mouth dropped.

"She was on his lap" i hissed while looking at Jaden who went to talk back but YN stepped infront of him.

"Payton we aren't even together your just fucking jealous! And you didn't even care! You brought me to this fucking party and I came to get closer to you" YN then was screaming at this point tears streaming down her face.

It was dead silent as Jaden whispered something in her ear and she sighed and walked closer to me.

I gulped.

I felt my heart break knowing I made her cry.

Only when she was a foot away from me she regained her breath.

"But you-Nah You didn't stay by my side and forced me into a community I didn't fit it. AND NOW YOU'RE MAD RHAT I MAD A FRIEND THAT WASN'T A BOY AND WAS ACTUALLY HAVING FUN."

I felt my mouth open but nothing came out.

She was right.

Avani glared at everybody and shoved them all down stairs to everyone that was recording .

"But-but you were-" she tried to say but more tears went down her face.

I quickly hugged her.

I had no words.

She was right. I dragged her into this and now I'm mad- no jealous.

Her arms wrapped tightly around my back as she sobbed into my chest softly. I buried my head into her neck putting soft kissing on her shoulder and neck.

I wasn't going to cry.

I had no reason to. It's my fault I shouldn't be a pussy.

I'll make it up to her.

After she calmed down I pulled back a little grabbing her chin and pulling her face up seeing her now slightly ruined makeup.

"Look I'm sorry, I was jealous and I left you alone, I'll make it up to you I promise" I whispered whipping my thumb over her cheeks to dry the tears.

"Don't cry, I'm not worth you tears okay?"

Her eyes then widened and her lips parted but I stared at her lips.

If only she was mine to kiss.

—————-

HEYYYY GUYYSSS ITS YOUR GIRL PAPI! jus playin. So I dead ass bored of this book and this was only suppose to be a short book so as I will the end will be soon. I know , sad sad sad. however your girl still has ALOT OF IDEAS FOR STORIES ABOUT OUR BEAUTIFUL BOY PAYTON.

But go check out some book I promise their wroth it and big surprise I'm working on another payton x reader that'll be out soon. Sorry! Love you guys thanks for all the comment it means the world to me that we can all bond and shit.

AND GO CHECK OUT MY BIGGEST STORY HIM HER! ITS ALMOST TO 50k PLEASE I WANT IT SO BAD.