☁︎plastic☁︎︎

readers pov

shitting the door being payton I sighed into the night air , before my eyes settled onto the black limousine.

geez they do to much just for a party

i glanced at payton and crossed my bare arms.

he double checked the door until his eyes landed on me.

his eyes softened and the corner of his lips turned up.

"you know you look really hot right now right?" he said while the faint sound of cricked was in the background.

but once he uttered the last words of his sentence it's like the how world went on pause, the sounds of the cars in the distance froze, the sounds of the wildlife froze, and it was jus me and payton.

i heard my heart through my head blinked.

i can't fall in love with him.

i can't

he's to perfect. He's well social media famous, fuck in a few years he's gonna be on the level of like black bear.

he'd want someone plastic.
someone perfect.
someone like him.
someone that's not me.

he'd want a girl with a small waist but wide hips, big chest, big bum, clear plastic skin, someone with a perfect smile, beautiful eyes, edgy style, like a said earlier.

plastic like barbie.

and me, i'm the opposite.

i sighed but smiled and pushed a few strands of hair behind my ear.

but for now, for now i'll pretend , i'll pretend i'm her, that i'm the girl , the girl everyone talks about, and the girl he wants.
but until then.
i'll pretend.

"you look hot yourself." i winked as everything came back into play.

his cheeks dusted pink and he adjusted his hat so it took out a few strands of his hair i learned to be super fond with.

"heh let's go before those two go all freak show on us" he laughed and i nodded.

-

i first entered the car soon after payton.

truth be told i was nervous as fuck for this party.

who could blame me. a bunch of successful creators were gonna be there.

"hey guys" payton smiled and shook the guys hand.

anthony.

the girl .

avani. smiled and looked at me.

"wow payton didn't know your girlfriend was so pretty!" she squealed sticking her hand out.

"i'm avani your new bestfriend" she laughed.

i smiled and shook her hand.

"payton when did you get a girlfriend" anthony said looking at payton weird.

"oh yeah we're not dating i invited y/n as my date." he smiled putting his arms on the top of the chairs as we drove.

"so you guys are fuck buddys" anthony said making my eyes widen.

i mean if you say so.

"no we're just friends."

my heart sighed.
like dead ass didn't know ur heart could sigh right.

"oh sorry. " anthony apologized but i shrugged.

"it's cool"

the car ride there I got to know avani a lot and also anthony.

but me and avani had a lot in common.

but soon enough e got there and the car stopped.

"uh where's this party again?" i rose a eye brow and anthony smiled.

"the sway house, but of corse everyone's gonna be there." he winked while him and avani left the limo.

i gulp feeling a brick in my stomach.

payton smirked and looked at me.

"hey your fine okay" he sighed putting his hand on my thigh making my heart skip a beat.

i looked up at him and gulped again.
"come on y/n , they'll love you! plus you'll fit right in let's go!" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the limo and outside to where there was a judge gate with security and a bunch of  paparazzi.

payton pulled me further putting a smile on his face while a cold sweat ran down my face.

"i wanna go home."