☁︎︎you☁︎︎

payton's pov
-

I walked out of the limo seeing anthony holding ava is can and walking down the last part of the walk way until making it into the house.

these people were only doing their jobs so.

might as well give them something to talk about.

as i walked out everyone started taking pictures and shouting questions.

i smirked and helped yn out of the car as her dress sparked and her h/c hair flowed with the wind making her look more gorgeous than she actually was.

after she stepped out we started walking and i watched as she fucking walked like she owned the place without even knowing it.

she was perfect without knowing it

i watched how her hips moved and stopped a little behind to check her out.

god.

i wiped my bottom lip with my thumb and slipped my arm around her waist.

as we walked she looked at me with wide eyes and i smirked and leaned down to her ear as we neared the end.

"what you look hot"i laughed in her ear before we entered the bodyguards and into the sway house with people everywhere.

led lights shining every color there is.

yns pov
-
why did payton jus act like... like we were a couple.

he's so fucking confusing i swear.

with his hand still on my waist he lead me around the crowds.

"they said they would be at the dance fl-AYE!" payton screamed throwing his one hand in the air the other still resting around my waist.

my eyes looked at the people seeing anthony and avani, a girl with purple/ white light hair , and a guy with brown hair and a beautiful smile, and DYLAN.

my eyes widened as we made eye contact.

"YN!" he laughed before I pulled away from payton's grip and dylan immediately wrapped me ima bear hug ,his head in the crook of my neck.

he hasn't changed one bit!

(oh yes this chapter gonna be the peek of the drama >:)

"woah you look...." dylan said before pulling away and looking at me up and down.

i felt my face heat up.

"gorgeous" he smirked and laughed.

"yeah you haven't changed , well maybe a bit but you look handsome yourself" i laughed looking at his blue more casual suit.

he smiled back at me before someone cleared their throat.

i looked at the person to see payton slighting glaring at dylan.

"oh heh i've known yn since grade school and well we dated in middle school but ya know" Dylan laughed before payton walked to my side again and took his hat off putting it on my head.

my eyes glew and i smiled.

"i can wear it!" i squealed and he laughed ruffling you his hair.

"yeah it looks better on you then me." he smiled readjusting it on my head.

"oh uh are you two a couple now?" Dylan smiled awkwardly.

What the fuck.

I recomposed myself and sighed.

"nah we're just friends, i'm jus a plus one. I bet he rather have brought another girl but ya know" i sighed and looked at avani who's eyes softened.

"actually-"payton was gonna say something but the boy with brown hair interrupted him and walked up to me.

"hey i'm kio" he smiled.

i smiled back.

"i'm Yn" i smiled as avani then pulled me over to anthony and the girl with purple white hair.

(guy ima do it bc i wanna learn time like her , so we won't be having any fights with riley sadly)

"YN this is riley and riley this is Yn!" avani said rather fastly.

i smiled at riley and she smiled back and waved but then avani looked back at payton and the boys who looked at me.

i quickly turned around to look at avani and she smiled awkwardly.

"YN a pretty single girl like you is like fish in a ocean of sharks okay!" avani whined and anthony smiled and put a hand on my shoulder.

"she's right plus i think you like payton and he likes you so, i would rather you stay away from anymore guys before he blows up" anthony smiled.

i rose a eyebrow.

"who's gonna blow up?"

"PAYTON!" the three of them screamed.

my heart dropped.

"yo?" payton smiled walking over and wrapping a arm around my waist.

i shifted my legs and avani smirked.

"see what i mean" she smirked while riley laughed.

payton rose a eye brow.

does he really ?