☁︎︎jaden☁︎︎

your pov

all night long it's been the same thing.

being tugged between random dudes who wants to get my number.  And there was dylan who wanted to catch up but every time we'd actually start to get in a good conversation payton would come over and steal me.

i sighed now in the kitchen looking at the bar.

Under age , yes.

but free drinks?

ye

i sighed and walked over to the bar swiping one of the small shot glasses and downing it the strong sensation tingling in my throat.

ew.

whatever.

i shook my head and looked behind me seeing riley and payton on the couch talking and riley's legs over his.

yep.

i'm officially done with this party.

i have no friends here i don't even fit in.

I glanced at payton my eyes widening seeing he was staring right back at me.

i sighed and looked the other way of people feeling my heart sink.
i wanna go home. Everyone's so...so...i don't know!

i watched payton get up so I kept walking and found the stairs.

payton will only want to introduce me to more of his friends.

i took off my heels and quickly climbed up the tall stairs and found the top before looking around the big hall seeing no one.

hmm.

i sighed a breath of relief and sat infront of a wall putting the heels to the side and putting my face in my hands.

shout out for payton for leaving me alone to a party THAT I DONT KNOW ANY-

"hey..."

my eyes widened as i looked up seeing a guy with brown hair and sharp blue eyes and tattoos.

he wore no shirt and black sweat pants.

my eyes wondered and he laughed and scratched his head.

"yeah i can tell your wondering...I live her but i didn't want to party, they aren't my thing when i'm not in the right mode" he sighed sitting on the wall across from me.

my heart raced.

he's hot!

like if you were to describe the perfect boy. it's him.

"yeah i could tell" i sighed picking up my heels but his eyes scrunched up.

"what-"he started but i cut him off.

"I'm in your guys personal space" i laughed but he shrugged making me blink.

"nah you seem cool, and you super pretty. So why are you up here. you seem...sad" he cocked his head to the side like a dog making a small smile graze my lips.

"i just- i don't belong here i'm tagging along with payton but he's with his friends"

the boy nodded.

"paytons cool....i'm jaden" he smiled making me smile back.

"Yn" 

a small silence passed through the air before jaden got up infornt of me sticking his hand out.

"wha-"

"you don't want to go back to the party...right?"

i nodded and he smiled and then grabbed my heels and hand pulling me up.

i bumped into his chest and i looked up at him...he was like 2 feet taller than me.

"come hang out with me. i swear i won't try anything" he smiled.

i sighed looking around and down the stairs seeing payton pass by.

"sure let's go"