☁︎︎saturday nights☁︎︎

•yns pov•

Walking down stairs I walked back outside as faith rushed to my side.

"So ,you can spend the nightttt" she squealed making me raise a brow. Why did girls always get so exited about a sleep over like the only reason I'm kinda exited is payton..dead ass.

"Oh cool am I getting a bag from home or" I said shoving some chips into my mouth while faith shook her head.

"Nah your mom left a while ago with Kayla you can just wear what you're wearing or mine or some of Payton's clothes" she said.

I nodded while we left to go into the house. "Mama really dipped , shit she fInna be like my dad real quick , he's never home" I shake my head making Faith snicker as we walked into the kitchen where Parker and Payton picked at some snacks

"What's up pp" I grinned taking my spot on sitting next to the sink on the counter while faith leaned on the counter next to me.

"What's PP" Parker laughed while Payton's mind obviously went in the gutter.

I glanced down at his pants squinting.

It's gone.

The hell how did he fix it so fast.

Probably got head by Parker...

"Pp Parker and payton. Also because payton had a boner earlier" I shrugged drumming my hands on faiths head which got her annoyed while she and Parker blushed and laughed at my bluntness and payton stood there embarrassed.

Why does he do that. He's embarrassed right now ,but not even 10 minutes ago he was asking me to give head

"Y/N how would you know" Parker snickered nudging Payton

"He was grinding on tiktok and I walked in" I laughed while faith died.

"I love hearing this...ima use it against you now" she smiled high giving me making Payton whine.

"Hey kidos everyone's leaving and I'm going to clean up tomorrow so get Parker and Y/N blankets and sleep in the living room or your guys room it doesn't matter but I'm going up for the night I love you all" Joanne said walking into the living room blowing a kiss.

"Love you too mom"
"Ok mom"
"Ok Mrs Moormeier"
"Ight" I said jumping off the counter.

"Parker come help me get the blankets." Faith smirked shoving me making me groan.

"Yeah you two pick out movies to watch tonight" Parker laughed as they stumbled up the stairs.

I blinked and shrugged.

"Onwards my fellow soldier" I pointed before stopping down the hallway giving payton a laugh.

"You don't know where it is?" He laughed.

"Nope not at all! lead the way" I sighed dropping my head down as Payton tugging on my hand bring me farther down the hallway to a door with pop corn on it.

"Is this the threader?" I looked around seeing four couches like rows then a big cinamark tV

"Yeah but all the movies are in here" he shrugged letting go of my hand crouching down infront of rows of movies

I glanced at him as he was focused on seeing all the movie.

He's hot to be honest.

Head to toe bitch

I sighed as he pulled out to movies.

"Scream and the joker?" I rolled my eyes picking up scream.

"Yeah whats wrong with Scream it's a classic." He whined and I sighed looking through the movies seeing the conjuring.

I picked it up and handed it to him raising a brow while handing it to him as he nodded.

"Eh I could've done better" he shrugged making me roll my eyes walking out to the living room.

Faith sat on the floor with a bunch of fluffy blankets making me giggle and sit next to her on the floor.

Payton took the spot next to parker while the whole rest of the couch with covered with pillows and blankets that could hold at least 4 more people.

However me and faith made our own little fort on the floor while the guys talked about dude stuff and cars they wanted.

• AUTHORS POV •
Little did you know payton was glancing at you most of the time watching you giggle and fuck around with faith.

Finally you two were done and shut off all the lights playing the joker first. During the movie you of coarse had to get up and to the dance saying it needed to be done by someone while he did so. And which needless to say everyone video taped you and so did payton posting it on instagram saying "fucking crack head hours"

Eventually halfway through the conjuring Faith and Parker fell asleep around 4am leaving it just you and payton up.

You sighed shifting uncomfortably.

How did you not get off the edge usually it's gone by now.

You hated master baiting nor have you done it. It's weird and gross and you hated it. It was just hormones.

You glanced around seeing payton just dozing off so you got up and went to the kitchen leaning on the counter resting your head on your hands.

'Fuck I can't even fall asleep now this is bull shit.' You thought before the floor creaked beside you.

You jumped up wide eyes before relaxing just seeing it was a confused payton.

"What are you doing?" He cooed observing you as you shifted uncomfortably under his gaze.

"Just needed to get up?" You stayed but I mostly came as a question making Payton smirk.

"It's not gone isn't it?" He smoothly said slowly backing you into the cabinets.

"Yeah. It's gone , no problem payton just walking around" you panicked bumping into the cabinets the sky turning light being only able to see payton through the moon light.

"Yeah I don't believe that" he said nearing you making you shrink.

"well you should and-." You started but stop shutting your mouth quickly so you didn't moan due to Payton's hand pressing hardly into your core making you blush while eyes while he stared at you a knowing glint in his eyes.

"Say your not~" he said teasingly pressing harder almost making you fall onto the floor.

"Shut up" you quickly said pushing him away and walking back into the living room hiding under the covers dreading the Moment payton walked back into the room so you tried to sleep and you actually succeeded before payton walked in.

What was he doing to you