☁︎︎heart tugger☁︎︎

You and Payton talked all night. When I mean all night I mean all night. Till sun rise.

Yeah it was safe to say you developed a small crush on the flirty boy, but him. Yeah he liked you from the start. Something about you intrigued him.

Not your looks. He wasn't like that. But he could already imagine a future with you.

All night you guys got to know about each other.
You leaned that he loved making music and he was popular on a bunch of platforms one of his biggest being tiktok, and instagram.

This made you more interested in him but you could care less about the popular shit he has.

You also learned the basics.
Like how he liked county music the most but all the others too, plus he liked dogs a lot, but you also liked cat more but you had a ferret so he wanted to meet it the minute you mentioned it.

But sadly around 6am you guys called it a night and called off and said you'd talk more tomorrow saying goodnight and went to sleep both of you more exited to see each other tomorrow.

y.n pov
I groaned hearing my phone buzzing.

I sigh feeling the light from the sun heating me up more telling me to go back to sleep.

*BEZZZZZZ*

I huffed brushing my hair out of my face rolling to my stomach ripping my phone off the charger seeing I got 5 messages from Payton.

I clicked on the icon my phone lighting up making my nose tingle making me sneeze.

I fucking hate mornings.

Pay-toe- heyyyyy
Pay-toe- bitch wake up
Pay-toe- come on I'm bored
Pay-toe- WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTY
pay-toe- it's 1pm Y/n y the fuck u not answering. We made a deal :D

I rolled my eyes typing back.

BugAboo- stfu.

Pay-toe- UR UP!

Bugaboo- now I am >:(

Pay-toe- hehe whoops.
Pay-toe- sowwy gm?

Bugaboo- whatever Payton.

Pay-toe- you're so mean over txt bugaboo.

Bugaboo- y r I calling me bugaboo???

Pay-toe- bc ur pretty and perfect :)

Bugaboo- your clingy

Pay-toe- bet you're blushing tho

I rolled my eyes leaving him on read and got up and got myself cereal before getting ready for the bbq.

I put on light blue high waisted jeans shorts ,and a grey tube top ,with a star necklace and a grey bucket hat with a black bikini under neath it all.

I sighed walking to my phone seeing a text from Adrien.

My ex.