☁︎︎Sensations ☁︎︎

☁︎ ︎y/ns  p o v ☁︎︎

I rolled my eyes getting up out of the water the sun fallen and fairy light lit up the backyard family's talking and drinking everyone having fun.

I walked over to faith wrapping a towel around myself.

"Hey faith where's your bathroom i want to change into my real clothes the bathing suites getting uncomfortable." I said and she looked at me nodded.

"It's up stairs to the right" she said before stuffing more food into her mouth.

I sighed walking inside the warm house seeing parker in the kitchen chillin leaning on the counter.

"Hey Parker" I smiled and he looked up smiling.

"Hey Y/n"

I wanted to get to know Parker so I'd like to chat with him for a bit.

"What cha doin"

He looked at me and shrugged.

"Me and payton were just making tiktoks"

"Soo..like are you and payton besties?" I said jumping onto the counter sitting there my thighs on the cold marble.

"Yeah I've known his since Fourth grade so yeah." He said setting his phone down.

I nodded.

"He single." I blurted our making Parker laugh.

I was hopelessly falling in love with the annoying tall boy. I guess you can say we confirmed that in the pool.

"Why you like him?" Parker pushes leaning back on the counter.

I laughed and shook my head. "We have a thing for each other so I guess yeah." I nodded. Making him nod.

"Yeah well I think he's hit hard rock with you."

My eyes widened. "You think so?"

He nodded.

"Yes ma'am that's all he's been talking about with your guys knew teasing competition" he quoted.

I rose my eye brows. "He told you about that huh?"

He nodded and I sighed hopping off the counter wrapping my towel around my body again.

"Well ima change I'll see you later" I sighed before walking to the front door seeing my bag chilling there.

"I'll put it in faiths room after."

I grabbed it and walked up the stairs water droplets from my hair following until I walked down the dark hallway and to the right the bathroom.

I shut the door and changed into loose Grey shorts and a plain white hoodie walking out I sighed looking at the two rooms.

I'm guessing faiths rooms right night to the bathroom.

I opened the door and stopped my eyes widening seeing blue lights.

"Tell me your favorite love song girl~" the phone spoke.

I didn't know how to react.

There Payton was , black jogging pants on no shirt and grinding to a song on tiktok.

"That's hot as hell. Do it again but on me" I smiled leaning on the door my confidence boosted up.

Payton's eyes widened and looked at me blushing.

"Bro" he said covering his face.

I laughed walking in and setting my bag down by the door and shutting the door sitting on his bed.

He quickly turned off his phone and looked at me.

I just sat their watching him.

"Why are you in here anyway" he said sitting down next to me the bed dipping.

"Wanted to fuckkkkkkkkkk"

His eye widened.

"Well if you say so" payton smirked and in quick motion my back was laid on the bed and his knee was pressed against my Uh ya know making me wince and arch. While he pinned down my hands over me over me.

"Yep that Escalated quickly" I tried to hold in a moan as he pushed his knee further.

"Well you said~" he purred making my eyes shoot open and back to reality.

I ignored the now throbbing sensation in my lower region and sighed.

Payton's pov

If my fucking boner was bad enough it was now I'm going to be for real.

Just y/n under my arching her back head thrown back.

She was so gorgeous

"I was just kidding I was looking for faiths room." She whined almost a breathless moan out.

My eyes widened and I quickly got off of her.

That's embarrassing.

Fuck I guess I'm just really desperate and I haven't even known her for a week.

I sighed and looked down at my hands.

"Sorry."

She got up and laughed.

"Nah it's cool I kinda liked it" y/n said leaning on my shoulder making me blush.

"I-"

The door slammed open and Parker opened the door and his eyes widened.

"Oh I thought you guys ditched me and went off." Parker said making me laugh feeling y/ns hot breath on my neck.

"We should all stay over tonight." Parkers eyes sparkled.

"That's cool" I sighed putting my hands over ya know.

"Ima ask faith" he said and quickly ran downstairs is steps echoing through the house.

"Ya know you're gonna have to take care of "that" right?" Y/n snickered next to me making my mouth drop.

"You should" I winked and she laughed shoving me.

"I'm not helping you! You started this little game so suffer." She smirked and I laughed.

"Hey if you help me I'll help you" I stood up backed her up into a wall.

"Hey nah I'll pass girls have a better tolerance it'll go away soon." She smirked ducking under my hands and leaving the room taking her bag and walking across the hall into faiths room.

"Fuckk" I whined.

What is she doing it me.