☁︎︎tease☁︎︎

☁︎︎y/n  p o v☁︎︎

Music blasted and a bunch of family's were in the pool or just talking waiting for food.

Faith tugged off her shirt and shorts leaving her in a ivy green bikini.

"Dang you SmEXY" I said tubing rubbing my finger over my bottom lip like a dude making her laugh and shove me.

"Come on y/n I wanna get in" faith pouted  making me laugh.

I glanced around no sign of Payton.

Good

I took off my shirt and shorts leaving me in the black bikini

"You said I was sexy but-" faith started but I blushed grabbing her hand and jumping into the pool as she squealed and the cold water consumed us

My feet touched the bottom of the water so I used it to push me up fast.

Once my head got out of the water I breathed for air and pushed my hair back as faith laughed.

I wasn't insecure about my body, but I wasn't confident of it.
I sighed and  I looked around seeing Payton and his friend take off their clothes.

I blushed as Payton took off his shirt.

He had a toned chest and abs.

Bitch no how did his hot date go up20% now.

I quickly looked away as faith laughed and pulled me under water.

I opened my eyes as we both tried to fight the flow and sink to the bottom.

Once I got to the bottom we pretended to sit on our bums and sip tea.

My eyes widened and I held a finger up at her and she nodded and I blew out the air and bubbles shaped like a heart blew out and faiths eyes widened and we went back for air.

Once I got up me and faith immediately got splashed by Payton who dived in close to us to make us scared but I glared whipping the water out of my eyes

"Bro how did you do that.!" Faith squealed making me blush.

"Do what" Payton came up out of the water as his friend swam in.

"She blew bubbles at me and it was a heart." Faith smiled as Payton's eyes widened

"Really?" His eyes grew wide and I nodded

"Wanna see?"

He nodded fast making me laugh and I dived down in the water Payton following.

The water made his hair go around making him look stupid.

I laughed and then blew the heart shaped bubbles at him making him smirk.

I rose a brow and he laughed bubbles surrounding him.

He winked and raised his eyes brows up and down making my face red and he took my wrist pulling me close to him our body's touching making my eyes widen.

He smirked and laughed before darting up for air.

I blushed looking up as he got to the surface.

Teasing?

So that's how he's gonna do it.

Then the game I shall play.

And I never lost a game so this will be fun.

☁︎︎Payton's p o v☁︎︎
I rushed outside seeing faith and Y/n already in the pool.

My eyes widened at the way her figure looked water dripping down.

Bro she was hot I can't help it.

I'm 16 and hormones see fucking real and there isn't anyway of denying it.

I watched as they went under water and my and Parker took of our shirts.

"She's hot dude I think you have a chance" Parker smiled and I smirked.

"The cars just have to be played right my good man" I smiled as they came up so I quickly dived down next to them coming up reviving a glare from Y/n making me laugh

"Y/n how did you do that!" Faith yelled making me raise a brow as Parker swam over.

"Do what"

"She blew bubbles at me in a shape of a heart" faith squealed as Y/n blushed.

"Wanna see?" She said looking at me.

I thought she'd never ask.

I nodded my head rapidly while she dived down.

I quickly dived down after her looking at Thee through the cloudy water and she laughed bubbles flying above her.

She then blew bubbles in the shape of a heart just like faith said making me blush.

I winked and raised my eye brows up and downs t their.

She lovesssss meeee.

She rose a brow and I took her hand pulling her towards me pressing her body against Meier.

It felt warm with her in me.

I smirked as her face was a visible shade of red making me laughed and dive to the top.

That's what I'm going to do.

Tease her till she breaks, that's my way of chasing her.