Initail Impressions

The four talked. Reven and Clover told them about Earth and her colonies. About the Covenant and about the Spartan 2 program where Reven received his brutal training. Ozpin returned the hospitality and told them about Remnant. He told them stories of the great war, about the kingdoms and fanus. He told them about Grimm and about the huntsman. He told them about aura and semblances. It was nightfall when each was finally finished with their tales of woe.

"So what does this mean?" Reven finally asked.

"How old are you Reven?" Ozpin Inquired.

"17"

"Well then until we find a way to get you home, I suggest you lay low. Prahaps as one of my students? The new year does start next week."

"Excuse me? I have one objective..."

"An objective I deem impossible." Cut in Clover.

"WHAT!?"

"Oh great" said Qrow as he rolled his eyes.

"The events that caused the wormhole between the dimensions is impossible to replicate. And if it was possible there is no assurance it would send us back to ours. We should consider ourselves lucky we got into a universe this stable to begin with. I'm afraid we are stranded. I am sorry. In our home we are both MIA. Never to be seen again."

"My entire life was in service of the UNSC. My lifes purpose was to protect those who couldn't fight back."

"And you can still do so. Your people may be done with your help, but us here can desperately use it." Ozpin begged.

"What do you mean? By your words this world is at peace. And if any child can kill grimm than they're not much of a threat."

"Then you should have no problem becoming a huntsman." Qrow added. "You think our job is easy? You think I spent my lifes training to do nothing?"

"I think you two are hiding something." Reven said. "What war are you fighting? And how can I help?"

"You can help by gaining our trust first. You came in here with the threat of death, you haven't exactly conveyed yourself in a trustworthy manner." Ozpin concluded.

"That's when you were tagged as traitors to the UNSC. I'm designed to fight wars. So all due respect sir, but I'm the most qualified person to end yours."

"If I may cut in." Clover said. "I believe Professor Ozpin is correct. You would be fighting a battle with no knowledge of the world whatsoever. And though your skills are undeniable you haven't factored in the change in tactics caused by the use of semblances. Taking the course as a normal student will give you the best experience to adapt to your new surroundings."

"Spartans were made to adapt on the spot. If something new comes up, I'll be the one to figure out how to take it out."

"Oh your the prime soldier, We get it." Qrow finally said. "Well geuss what buddy? Every huntsman is the prime soldier."

"You don't believe in my skillset? Try me."

"That's what we want to do." Ozpin said breaking up the fight.

Reven thought over it. "One semester. If I prove unstoppable in one semester, I escape your shenanigans and join the real fight."

"You have yourself a deal Spartan Shadow."

Time Skip: Airship Boarding

Spartan Shadow, now simply known as Reven, boarded the transit sitting about a foot or 2 taller than everyone else. He got strange looks from everyone. In his combat skin he looked nothing short of a robot. Most people avoided him, which he was fine with. He didn't need his improved hearing to know everyone was talking about him. It took 2 minutes for someone to actually have the courage to talk to him. This girl had bright yellow hair and gauntlets on her wrists. Beside her was a smaller girl who wore a hooded red skirt with a cape. They looked very familiar to Reven.