RVNT

"Any plans?" Reven asked as his comrades ran across the intertwining bridges of the forest temple.

"Try and clip it's wings. Reven, Nora, your brute strength might be enough to distract it. Try and slow it down somehow as the rest of us see how we can get on it." Jaune said as he and Tyson regrouped with them.

"Affirmative." Comfirmed Reven.

"On it!" Yelled Nora.

Reven and Nora split from the group catching the nevermores attention. Nora started shooting the winged grimm to no effect. Reven's deathstick however was quiet efficient at baraging the monster. It cried out in pain as the shells tore through his stomach. The nevermore retaliated with another wave of razor sharp feathers. Reven went into armor lock but Nora was not so lucky. One of the feathers hit her straight in the chest. Her aura was able to protect her but she was out of it. She fell to the ground as the bird circled around.

"Nora!" Ren jumped down as he ran to her aide. She seemed tired. That hit took a heavy toll on her.

The nevermore swooped over the bridge almost running them over if Reven had not decided to punch it square in the face. Ren grabbed Nora and jumped off landing on another bridge below. Reven got launched back as the Grimm crashed to the bridge. It was getting up when Tyson and Phyrra jumped on him. Tyson pulled out his axe and hacked into the back of the nevermore alongside Phyrra. The nevermore screeched as it pulled the two in the air.

Reven looked down to see Nora was getting up. She seemed ready to fight again. Reven turned around and threw a grenade at a nearby bridge that was perfectly aligned with Jaune and the pillars which Ruby indicated.

"Tyson, Phyrra! Steer the grimm over that bridge!" Reven yelled.

"On it!" Tyson responded as he adjusted his weapon and hacked into the birds wing. Phyrra did the same and with the help of Tyson's semblance, they were free to move the nevermore in any way they wanted.

Reven turned to Jaune and yelled. "Nora is ready to go, on my mark..."

"Understood!" Jaune responded understanding his plan.

Reven looked back down to Ren. "Get Nora to Jaune! Hurry!"

Ren simply nodded as he assisted his freind up the bridges and to Jaune. In no time Nora was on Jaune's shield ready for launch.

"Tyson get it in position and jump off on my mark!"

Tyson nodded and sent the screeching nevermore towards the designated location.

"3, 2, 1... MARK!"

Phyrra and Tyson bailed off releasing the struggling bird right into their trap. Nora was launched at the bird as she yelled in delight. Her hammer thrusted her as she spun around and hit the monster square in the chest, sending it flying through the pillars and with a crash, leaving it dazed against the cliffside. Ren caught Nora on her way down while Reven was pumping ice dust infused shells into the clawed hands of the nevermores wings, sticking them to the cliffside.

Wiess then encased it's feathered tail to the ground with ice and Ruby was launched at the nevermore, hooking her scythe around it's neck. She ran up Wiesses glyphs and decapitated the monster at the top, standing dramatically on the cliff edge in the trail of drifting rose pedals.

Time Skip: Ride Home

The tired group of students were on the airship on their way back to Beacon surrounded by other successful huntsman in training. Reven and Tyson were technically the last ones to retrieve their relic as they were busy with other things, leaving them with the White Pawn. Tyson was rubbing his throat. After using his semblance as much as he did, singing was definitely off the table, much to Revens appreciation. The group discussed fondly of each others accomplishments. Reven however declined all complements and reminded them to watch their egos. That bit of advice was only met with laughter.