Survivor's Reunion

Neopolitan pushed herself away from the man and kicked hard only to be met with the foot of the intruder as they pushed, divulging into synchronized, symmetrical backflips.

As they landed Neo extended the blade of her now collapsed umbrella and Ceasar had removed his canes sleeve to unsheath his rapier cane sword, holding it underneath the curved fritz handle.

Neo's eyes widened and her mouth slightly opened in shock. The gaurds on the surrounding balcony stared at Ceasar in horror, knuckles whitening. Ceasar however just continued his smug grin.

Neo quickly hardened her gaze and jump back, disappearing in a flash.

Ceasar howled in laughter. The guards now terrified as the rookie.

"Neo, love. I know you're there. You can't fool me. You know I never took you as a coward. I'm surprised you started working for Cinder when we both know you could beat her in a heartbeat. Hell I'm sure you could give me a run for my money if you wanted."

Suddenly a rush of feet doubled the gaurds around him, the originals gaining confidence, even if only by a little.

"Oh goodie your back." Said a voice, it's owner covered in shadow in the middle of the warehouse balcony.

All the lights were then switched on loudly and Roman was looking down at him with Neo next to him, a line of gaurds on either side.

"Roman, my boy, my guy, my buddy, my dude, my man! What is up? Man, is it good to see you again. Been a long ti-..."

"Oh will you shut up?" Roman cut in. "What are you doing here?"

"What? Can't catch up with and old freind? Neo didn't seem to mind." Ceasar teased, winking at Neo.

Neo scoffed and rolled her eyes. She seemed to be lost in thought.

"You think we're still friends, after what you pulled?" Roman asked angrily.

"What I pulled?" Ceasar asked, taken aback. He scoffed amusingly. "What I pulled?! I seem to remember you abandoning me!"

"Oh please. I would never turn my back on a freind. You left us to go off and join some crazy magic war. Then you came back and got us wrapped into it!"

"That's not how it went down and you know it. We were doing a job!"

"Then Cinder arrived. I know." Roman said, bored.

"And then you ran! You left me to die! The Golden Trio was about to become millionaires and you dropped it all because you were too pathetic."

"She has powers you could never dream of!" Roman yelled loosing his cool.

"Has she?" Ceaser mocked.

"Do you really think we'd be working for her if we didn't have too?"

"Don't you dare say we. You mean you. Neo is twice the fighter you ever were. And the only reason she isn't retaliating is because you are to scared to. You are holding her back. I think we both know the reason she stayed by your side all these years."

"Cinder is more powerful than any of us."

Ceasar faked a howl of laughter. "You know the difference between us right? You survive while I thrive. While you scampered away, scared of her pathetic light show, I fought. And you know what. I Won. I kicked her ass and gained the respect of the Queen because of it."

"And now your a pawn."

"No no. I'm a Knight. Or a Rook, or like a bishop or something. This chess analogy isn't working very well."