The Runaway and the Stowaway

Writer's note: Ok I lied this isn't the finale of season 1. Next chapter for sure

Nyssa and Tyson spent the day and the next searching for Blake. Reven informed Ruby that he had this team on the search but ended the call before she could question him on his behavior the day before.

Due to Tyson's nack for messing with police officers, he was able to nick Sun's short interrogation papers. Sun got a small fee but Reven was more interested in the ship he stowed away on.

Vance was the one to look into it while Nyssa continued her search in the city. The Florescent Malevolence carried little to no incoming students. Only some seniors who came early to help prepare. The rest of the passengers were workers to help oversee preperations and cargo transfers, mainly consisting of objects with cultural significance for the festival and a few containers of dust from the SDC.

With a little persuasion, Reven was able to acquire the ships manifest and found the leader of the project, Hue Whitworth.

"What do you want with Huey?" Ceasar asked, who found Reven at the dock (scoping the target never was much fun but with the spartan investigating things should get interesting.)

"You know him?" Reven asked, putting aside his questions of why Ceasar was at the docks.

"Yeah. I met him on the boat. He's kinda intimidating, fair warning."

"Can you get me to him?"

"He's not a councilman Reven. I'm not sure where he is at the moment but why do you care?" Ceasar asked casually.

"I'm trying to find Blake and he's my best lead." Reven explained.

"Hue? Oh, your trying to get to the stowaway. What does Sun have to do with this?"

"He's with Blake." Reven explained shortly. "Ceasar I need your help."

"Reven, Blake is fine. Her team is looking for her. She can look out for herself I'm sure. But distracting yourself from your issues is not the best way to go about it." Ceasar consoled.

"Ceasar I need you find out what Blake told her team. Yang wont tell me and I'm sure Blake's motivation for leaving is the key to finding her."

"Reven for your own good stay out of this one. This is a team Rwby issue. Even Jnpr is is backing off. Your trying to bring in a fugitive when you need to be thinking about finding a friend. Or better yet, let it go and help yourself."

"Can you do it?" Reven asked as if he didn't hear him.

"I'm not an interrogator Reven. I don't manipulate people. I'm not going to smooth talk them into releasing private information." Ceasar said with a genuine voice. However in his mind he might as well have been rolling on the floor laughing for this was indeed his plan.

There was a moment of silence between the two before Ceasar pat Reven's arm and walked past saying, "Sit this one out. You have your own problems to deal with. Toodles."

Ceasar left the Spartan who was clearly not planning on taking his advice. As soon as he turned the corner he heard the spartan contact Nyssa.

Well this could be fun, Ceasar thought to himself.

...

Back at Carvan's Garden Warehouse 11, Ceasar strolled up to the front gate. Outside, however, were a group of White Fang thugs, who stood up quickly at the sight of him. They quickly went over and blocked the door. The man in front held a baseball bat menacingly. He had a rat tail but looked intimidating nonetheless with his large, bulky stature. His goons behind him held katanas and rifles