Author's Note

ORIGINALLY TITLED: A Bet Gone Wrong
- this is a combination of my original books A Bet Gone Wrong, A Promise Gone Wrong, A Year Gone Wrong

The plot will mostly remain as it was before (with edits and enhancements).

Point of views will be limited to Cameron, Rebecca, Patrick and Jack.

Instead of football the boys are on the soccer team.

》Mature Content《

There will be mature scenes throughout the book. I am not going to make a seperate story of restricted chapters.

°●○°

There are a few name/ethnicity changes of original characters
(Rachel Greene is now Brielle Watson, Cody is now African American, and Dylan, Max, Lily are now British-Pakistani).

This story will include the beginning of Cameron and Rebecca's relationship, so for those who never got to read A Bet Gone Wrong now you will be in the loop!
So, if you're completely new to this story, the characters and plot that's perfectly fine! You won't need to know the prior trilogy to be able to understand or follow this book. It's starting from the beginning and going through to the end.

◇••◇••◇

If you have anymore questions about the plot/characters please comment and ask.

♡♡♡

Miss this audience, miss this story and all the characters and I'm SO EXCITED to finally be able to bring it back.

P.S. if you guys need a recap or want to know more about the story there are links in my ABOUT on my PROFILE that lead to book trailers that were made for my original series that you can watch on YouTube.

Love,

xXTheBelieverXx