chapter 2

Gerard POV:

Darkness. Pain. That's all I could see and feel. I kept thinking painfully violent thoughts that couldn't be me. I'm not like this. I tried to think about something besides violence or the pain I was in, so I thought about my brother, Mikey. I hoped he was feeling peace not whatever this was. I felt someone holding me down. I was freezing cold. Suddenly, all I could think about was violence and blood. That's when I heard her voice. The women from before everything went black. "Come on, Wake up", she spoke in a kind, worried voice. I finally figured out that I'm not dead. I felt so much pain. I suddenly felt jerked awake. I fought against the people holding me down, all I could think about was blood and hunger. "It's okay, you're fine Gerard", I heard my brother say. He's alive? I felt a bit of happiness. "Calm down", I heard the woman command. I tried my best and calmed down a bit. I stopped struggling against them. They stopped holding me down. I sat up and groaned as the hunger really kicked in. I went to get up, only to fall into the arms of my brother. I was weak. He sat me back down as the woman walked out of the room. I tried to talk, only to realize how dry my throat was and how much it hurt. The woman returned, "drink this", she instructed before handing me a closed bottle. As soon as I twisted the top off, the most amazing smell hit me, it was sweet yet, metallic. I consumed the contents of the bottle in seconds.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hi I hope you enjoyed this so far. I'd like to hear some thoughts on it and ideas. Thanks for reading.