Chapter Four

Saturday morning.

I woke up to an early start of 7am, so I could get ready and hopefully get the train at 9ish. First I went down stairs to have some breakfast, I thought I'd have a healthy start to the day so I had a banana and a fat free yogurt drink. After I rushed up stairs and put a bit of make-up on, not too much though. Then brushed my teeth and straightened my hair. After I grabbed the clothes I picked out yesterday which was black leggings, a light pink blouse and cardigan. I was planning to wear my white dolly shoes to the train station then once on the train change into my black high heels so I looked older. So I put them in my brown shoulder bag. 

It was half 8 and it was time for me to start walking to the train station but first I went to see Zoe who was still asleep. "Bye Zoe i'm going now, see you later"  I whispered to her. "Okay bye Lilly, have fun"  She replied with a tired smile. I smiled and shut her door silently and began to make my way down stairs. 

My mum and dad were awake at this moment, watching tv down stairs. I new I had to say something to them, so I thought I would just say I'm going out with Courtney and her family. "Okay well bye guys I'm going now, see you later" I said. My dad appeared from behind the door. "Where are you going?" He said sounding really confused. "Oh, I must of forgot to tell you, I'm going to London with Courtney and her family. I hope that's okay?" I said seeming abit nervous but I don't think he noticed. "Okay but next time tell me, what time are you coming home" He replied seeming a bit annoyed that I never mentioned anything. "Oh probably about 6ish, see you then bye" I said starting to open the front door. "Okay, have fun, see you later"  As I just shut the door behind me. 

I began to walk to Portchester train station which was the close's station and only 20 minutes away.   Walking there I started to feel really nervous about  the whole thing but I really wanted to see him so I wasn't going to turn back now. 

It didn't take long to arrive at the station and I straight away went to buy my ticket. With in 10 minutes the train to London Waterloo was here.  I got onto the train and started to put on my High heels as the train left the station. I called up Zoe and told her I was on the train.

"Hey Zoe, I'm on the train now and I'm so nervous" 

"It's okay Lilly you'll be fine and you have spoke on the phone and that so I'm sure you will be okay"

"Okay thanks, oh and I told mum and dad that I'm going to London with Courtney and her family so go along with it please?" I said hoping she would

"Course I will, now you go and have fun and i'll see you when you get back, bye"

"Okay bye"  I hung up and looked at the time, it was only 9:15am. I still had an hour and 45 minutes until I got to London Waterloo. So I grabbed my headphones and started listening to music.

 I arrived at London Waterloo, it was 11:15am. I walked outside the train station looking  for a taxi. I thought I should of  called for one but then one pulled up in front of me. I grabbed the handle, opened the door and went in slamming the door behind me. "Where you going love" Said the taxi man. So I told him the address and off we went. 

I looked over at the metre which read the amount of £18.36. I asked the man nicely "How long do we have left?" 

"Only 5 minutes now" He replied

"Okay, thankyou" I said as butterflies came to my belly. I was going to quickly call Zoe but thought no, I can do this. I can't always call her when I'm nervous.  

After a few more turns I arrived outside his house, I sat silently at the back for a few minutes. "Are you okay love?" The driver asked suspiciously. "I'm fine thanks, just a bit.." The man cut me off "Nervous" He said "Well yeah but i'll be fine, here is the money and thankyou for your help" I said with a smile. I grabbed my bag, opened the car door and made my way up to his front door. 

I knocked on his door, stood back and heard someone approach the door. The door opened and it was Niall. "Hello Lilly" He said greeting me with a hug and cute smile. "Hey" I replied while hugging him back. "You look lovely today" He complemented me "Arw thanks, so do you" I complemented back with a smile. Today Niall was wearing a red hoddie with a zip, blue jeans with a polo shirt and grey socks. 

 "You can come in" He said with a little giggle. I walked through the door and just stood still for a moment and looked around. "Walk straight down and you will fine the living room, I'm right behind you" He said as I began to walk down the corridor. I could here people laughing and talking, I had know idea who it was. Until I began to think it could be the rest of the boys. I prepared myself that it could be them so I didn't over react and get to excited. Because even though Niall is my favourite, seeing all of One Direction is better then just seeing one. 

I walked in the living room and saw them all there playing fifa on the xbox. I greeted them with a simple "Hey guys"  with a smile on my face. They all stopped what they was doing and looked at me. Niall suddenly spoke "Guys this is Lilly, the girl I was telling you about"  I turned around and looked at him surprised "You've been telling them about me?" I said with a big smile on my face. "Well yeah, I have been speaking to you for a while so why not"  He replied seeming a bit nervous.

Harry suddenly spoke "You look very pretty Lilly" 

"Arw thankyou Harry" I replied still smiling and not able to stop. 

I went and sat down on his cream sofa, next to louis. Who looked up to Niall and said "So is this your new girlfriend then Niall"  All the boys started laughing, Niall just looked at me and said "Don't listen to them" I giggled while putting my bag on the floor. 

"So Lilly do you go to collage or do you have a job?"  Liam asked sounding interested. I had forgotten that Niall didn't know my real age, I was just about to say neither, until I quickly remembered and answered back "I'm in collage taking up drama"   Zayn Asked  "Do you know any dance moves? We're really bad" 

"Yeah, I done dance at school and got a B+"  I said trying to hide the fact I am actually still at school. Niall came and sat next to me and said "Wanna have a game at fifa? against me?" I had never played fifa before but really wanted to so replied saying "Yeah sure but I have never played before"

"It's okay, I'll go easy on you then"  He said with a giggle. "Okay"  I said as Louis handed me his control.