Chapter Thirteen

Saturday 9am

We had all just stepped on the train me, Courtney, Zoe, Tia and Tiana, on are way to London for the Christmas ball. Today was Tia's and Tiana's first time meeting the boys so they were pretty excited "Omg we are meeting One Direction today, I can't believe it" Tiana said excitedly 

"Tiana, i'm even excited but not that excited you weirdo"  Said Tia

"I'm happy your both excited" I said

We arrived at London Waterloo station and stepped off the train and headed outside. I looked out for a taxi but noticed Niall in his car, I thought I was dreaming, he is never up this early. I walked over and opened the door and told then girls to get in the back while I got in the front. 

Niall greeted them and me "Hello, Courtney, Zoe, Tia, Tiana and Lilly" He said giving me a kiss.

"Aww" The girl's said at the back, me and Niall just laughed.

"So, who is Tia and who is Tiana?" He asked

"I'm Tia and this is Tiana" Said Tia

"Ah so your the one who likes Harry and your the one who likes Zayn" He said pointing and Tia and Tiana. They both looked at me angryly "Sorry" I mouthed to them. And we drove off. 

"So where is the other boys?" Asked Tiana

"Back at mine, we are going there now?" Niall answered

"Tiana have patients, Zayn is not going any where" I said laughing and everyone joined in but Tiana.

We soon arrived and all got out of the car, Tiana ran to the door. And waited till Niall went and opened the door. "I'm back with the girls, guys"  He said walking through the door. I saw them all walk up to the living room door and saw that I spotted them so rushed back down. I walked into the living room "Hey guys, this is Tia and Tiana and then Courtney and Zoe which you boys know pretty well" I said winking at Louis and Liam. Harry and Zayn seemed pretty happy that there was finally someone for them. 

Courtney and Zoe went to sit next to Louis and Liam while I walked over to Harry and Zayn with Tia and Tiana. "Zayn, Harry, this is Tiana and Tia, I'll leave you lot alone" I said walking away. I stood by the door and saw everyone they all looked cute there was Liam and Zoe, Courtney and Louis then Tia and Harry and Zayn and Tiana. "Aww" I said out loud. 

"Lilly" Niall said calling me

"Yeah, whats up?" I asked

"Come with me" he said grabbing my hand and taking me up stairs. He sat me on his bed and ran over to the other side. "Close your eye's" He said so I did. "Open them?" . As I opened them I saw he had a box which had a shop name on it, he passed it to me.

"Aw, Niall, you didn't have to" I said opening it. It was a lovely long dark purple strapless dress with silver sequence along the top. "Do you like it?" He asked

"Oh Niall, it's amazing thankyou" I said giving him a kiss.

"Oh and I have these for you" He said pulling out another box. He opened it and it was silver glittery shoe's. 

"Aww, you really didn't have to but thankyou" I said leaping on him and giving him a big hug. A grabbed him and my dress and ran down stair's to show everyone. 

But they all had their own as well which the boys obviously brought them. Courtney and a baby blue one which went to just above her knee's. Zoe had a red dress that just went passed her knee's. And Tia had a lilac dress which went down to her ankles while Tiana's was dark blue and came up a little more then Tia's did.