Chapter Thirtysix

Listen to the song on the side

Sunday Morning

I woke up to the smell of bacon and straight away I knew it was Zoe cooking, she loved cooking and was really good at it. I pulled the cover's off me and felt the morning chill so I ran over to the dressing gown that was behind the door and shoved it on. Grabbing the handle I pulled it towards me and made my way down stair's to the kitchen. 

As I approached the kitchen I could already see Liam and Zoe sat in the kitchen opposite each other and eating breakfast. I ran straight in and past them both making my way to the food on the counter, where my eye's saw a bacon sandwich. 

"Wow, your beginning to be just like Niall" Said Liam

"Omg" I said turning around to face them both as they laughed together at me. They were right I was acting like him, I was a girl version of Niall. I didn't mind or take it to offence since Niall was a lovely, funny, nice and cute guy. And listening to that made me realise that I guess we are made for each other and that I really did want to be with him.

I sat down next to Liam and began eating my bacon sandwich that I'm guessing was mine on the counter. Well they never said anything so I guess it was mine and it tasted delicious, I loved a bacon sandwich in the morning. After I had finished I said "So what are we doing today?" 

"Well we have a photo shoot today" Replied Liam

"So what are we doing today?" I said now looking directly at Zoe

"Well I'm going because apparently they want a picture of me and Liam" Zoe answered

"Oh, well then should I come or not?" I asked

"All the other girl's are so yeah I would" Zoe replied

"Okay, I will then but can I borrow some clothes? I didn't bring any" I asked

"Yeah sure, just go into our room and look, we will wait down here for you" She said

"Okay, won't be long" I replied making my way out the kitchen and up the stair's. 

I walked along the corridor until I got to Zoe and Liam's room then opened the door and walked over to the wardrobe. It was massive bigger then I had ever seen before, I could see so many clothes, some I had never seen Zoe wear before. I guessed Liam went out and brought her more and himself some as well since he had so many clothes. I began to search and after a while looking picked jean shorts and a plain vest top with blue wedges. Then as I looked around I saw her make up, straightner's and perfume so I began using them as well.

After half an hour I was finished, I rushed to get ready because I didn't know what time Liam had to be at the photo shoot. I added the last touches on my make up and then heard Zoe calling me so I made my way back down stair's. When  I reached the bottom I saw Zoe standing there and stearing at me "Used everything you could find did you?" She asked

I gave off a small giggle then replied "Yeah"

"Well let's go, we need to be there soon" She answered and I carried on walking to the front door where me and Zoe waited for Liam. Then walked out the door to the car once he finally came to the door.

Once out the front door we all saw Niall but we didn't know why he was here because we were suppose to be meeting everyone at the photo shoot. He walked over to us just before we got into the car "What are you doing here?" I asked him

"I wanted to drive you to the photo shoot" He answered

"But why? I'm going with these" I replied