Part 1🤪

"I cant believe this actually worked" I said to my bestfriend while swaying my hips to the music.

"I told you, fake id's never failed me" she said
She gave me a small wink and continued dancing.

We was in a night club dancing our problems away.

Backstory:
My name is Layla Anderson I'm 17.
My best friends name is jade.
We both come from different backgrounds, she comes from the rich and privileged and I'm not poor but I'm not rich either. We are currently in a night club in New Jersey. Somehow we used fake ids and they worked.

I live with my mom ,2 brothers and one sister who is 3 years younger than me.
Dad left us all when I was 13 so I have major trust issues and daddy issues but whatever. Eventhough jade comes from the richer side of town she is one of the most rebellious girls I know. Our life's are never boring we are always doing something interesting and sometimes illegal things.

Anyways I'll stop boring you with the small details and let's get back to the story.

My dress was extremely short and it kept coming up, my feet started hurting and I just got very dizzy so I asked jade if we can leave

"Jade come one please" I asked
"Fine but we're getting food" she replied.

We walked out and began to walk to my car.
I drove to Chick fila and we ate in my car.

We was done eating and just as i starting driving 4 boys ran infront of my car.

"WTF" I yelled

They all quickly came to the side of my car and started opening my back doors.

They all sat at the back squished
"Drive now" one boy yelled

Me and jade looked at eachother in confusion and fear.
"No get the fuck out" I said staring at them

"Please" another boy said, they was all out of breath almost like they ran a far distance.

"Just drive lay" jade said

I gave her a stare and sighed, I started my car and drove down the street.

The boys all looked stressed and were sweaty.
They was all very cute but I was more interested in why they got in my car.

"So what are you names" jade asked
They all just looked at eachother and finally the smallest one spoke.

"I'm kairi this is Robert ,alejandro and mattia"
He said while pointing to each one.

"So wanna tell me why the fuck you're in my car and where am I supposed to be driving" I said

"Doesn't matter why, you can drop us off anywhere" Mattia said

"Bet" I said
I parked my car on the side of the road and unlocked the back doors.

"Not what i mean't" Mattia said while putting his head in his hands.

Jade laughed and took another bite of her burger.

"Please not in this neighbourhood, there's people looking for us and if they find us then we are as good as dead" Alejandro said.
The way he said it sounded like he was truly scared for their lifes.

"Do yall live around here" jade asked

They all nodded

"Just drop them home, I mean look at them their basically shitting themselves" jade said to me

"Do i look like some Uber driver , no . I have to get home so" I said then pointed to the door.

"Whatever we don't need your help anyway" Mattia said then left my car.

"Thanks still" Robert said.

They all was finally out my car and just as I was about to leave I see a bunch of boys run down the road towards them.

The street we was in had a dead end so they couldn't run anywhere else.

They all put on faces and pretended they weren't scared but me and jade could tell they was terrified.

I started reversing my car.

"No let's stay and watch what happens" jade said

"I mean sure let's get killed too" I said

"Shush just put ur head down" jade said and turned the light off.